PDA

View Full Version : Shinobi is once again cancer

EyyupY95
10-10-2017, 04:45 PM
Every time i fight a shinobi on either brawl or duel they all just stay back double dodge kick (i dodge the kick) and they flip again and the fight goes like that forever and occasionaly there is a light spam (which is impossible to react to on console). Ubisoft fix this come on.

bmason1000
10-10-2017, 04:56 PM
What solution would you propose from their end that would "fix this" without destroying the characters identity? I'm not saying you're wrong or it can't be done, I'd just like to hear your thoughts.

EyyupY95
10-10-2017, 05:13 PM
What solution would you propose from their end that would "fix this" without destroying the characters identity? I'm not saying you're wrong or it can't be done, I'd just like to hear your thoughts.

The only thing i would like to change about shinobi is slower lights and a delay on dodging back when missing the dodge kick or slower lights and more stamina consumption or slower stamina regeneration when dodge kicking.

Thats all honestly

SenBotsu893
10-10-2017, 06:53 PM
if you could deal with his attacks before then you can do it now. because nothing changed besides the 20 hp buff and less stamina consumption for dodging.

yes dodging costs stamina for shinobi. for anyone else dodging is completly free.

Jarl.Felix
10-10-2017, 09:14 PM
The dodge spam fiesta has returned for shinobi.

Tyrjo
10-11-2017, 11:11 AM
I kinda think the Shinobi got slightly too many buffs. Reflex guard buff, health buff and stamina cost buff to dodge and kick. I think the health buff shouldn't have been implemented.

So now we have an assassin with 110 health, superior dodge ability, better reflex guard, ranged attack, ranged guard break, super fast lights, double lights, unblockable hyper armor kick...

Charmzzz
10-11-2017, 01:14 PM
I kinda think the Shinobi got slightly too many buffs. Reflex guard buff, health buff and stamina cost buff to dodge and kick. I think the health buff shouldn't have been implemented.

So now we have an assassin with 110 health, superior dodge ability, better reflex guard, ranged attack, ranged guard break, super fast lights, double lights, unblockable hyper armor kick...

This. But my PK-heart is cheering, not the No.1 hated Assassin anymore! Yay! :p

DrinkinMehStella
10-11-2017, 01:14 PM
shinobi the new turtle, and with the added health it makes for one boring long turtling match.

Baturai
10-11-2017, 03:25 PM
I get tired just by watching how this hyperactive **** moves around with full Stamina bar... Very Balanced kappa

uglyface87
10-11-2017, 03:31 PM
Shinobi is shame for this game... just deleted it. Or give him a shotgun or AK47 for more fun.

DoctorMcBatman
10-11-2017, 03:48 PM
This.

Take notes Ubisoft. If Charmzzz says so, it must be. (and I agree, this is not meant as sarcasm)

tumenergia
10-13-2017, 10:22 PM
LOL disagree. He only got 20 HP more (still lowest in game) and stamina cost reduction which was very needed.

Tyrjo
10-14-2017, 08:07 AM
LOL disagree. He only got 20 HP more (still lowest in game) and stamina cost reduction which was very needed.

"Only". That is 22.2% more. It's a huge relative buff.

Morpheus256
10-14-2017, 08:05 PM
His backflip after missed kicks just protects him from GBs. If you have a forward dash attack you can hit him with that. Even a regular attack may track him during his backflip.

UbiJurassic
10-14-2017, 10:02 PM
Thanks for the feedback everyone.We'll be sure to make the team aware of the concerns behind Shinobi's recent balance changes. We're keeping tabs on the hero since the changes and we'll look to make changes should he remain an issue for players.