PDA

View Full Version : The Highlander is getting worked on, right?

Mighty_Mackerel
10-10-2017, 07:05 AM
What the title says. Legit question.

BarbeQMichael
10-10-2017, 09:47 AM
Most likely. The idea of the character is very nice with two attacks forms, but the implementation was just bad. Attacking from defensive form is suicide with 700ms & 1000ms attacks, which means even his lights are parried most of the time, and the offensive form gets canceled if hit, and he does get hit since the change to it and attacks are so slow that when I see trashlander going for the form I just simply kill him or gb & kill because he cannot counter it.

Tundra 793
10-10-2017, 11:38 AM
They most certainly are working on him. But we can't say what the hell they might end up doing to him.

Some of the more common complaints I've seen so far however, are;

His slow attack speed.
Mediocre damage.
High stamina usage.
And just overall slowness.

Mighty_Mackerel
10-11-2017, 12:28 AM
Most likely. The idea of the character is very nice with two attacks forms, but the implementation was just bad. Attacking from defensive form is suicide with 700ms & 1000ms attacks, which means even his lights are parried most of the time, and the offensive form gets canceled if hit, and he does get hit since the change to it and attacks are so slow that when I see trashlander going for the form I just simply kill him or gb & kill because he cannot counter it.

I know, right?

Mighty_Mackerel
10-11-2017, 12:30 AM
They most certainly are working on him. But we can't say what the hell they might end up doing to him.

Some of the more common complaints I've seen so far however, are;

His slow attack speed.
Mediocre damage.
High stamina usage.
And just overall slowness.

Okay, good!