PDA

View Full Version : Forum spam

kogurio0
10-09-2017, 10:02 AM
Hi, why no one fight against that forum spammer? Is it really that hard to block links in titles? Cmon guys, that is two line of code, wtf. Also make if you send message to be able to send bew one after minimum 2 minutes. Set robot pictutes (not code) too.
Also if s*x, p*nis, b**bs or football/soccer are invilved just dont let them post. Hate to read threads for womens periof and how to embrace it. Do something, because this forum dies.

Ubi-Swaguchi
10-09-2017, 01:38 PM
The forum spamming is something that's being looked into.
Unfortunately its not quite as simple as just two lines of code so we have to manually remove some of the spam. We do appreciate the feedback though.

kogurio0
10-11-2017, 07:03 AM
Ok, you guys just refuse to renive completely and prevent from that spam. You cant handle one single forum, we expect you can handle whoke game.. we live in 21 century, you dont need moderators to remove posts manually.. Include intelligent agent in this tiny forum - problem fixed. Or if you cant make even that, just as I told you - block www in titles. Make 2 mins delay between new posts. Include code against robots. With these 3 simple things you will decrease spam with 95 percent.

PDXGorechild
10-11-2017, 08:50 AM
It does seem like by putting in one of them picture codes to solve before you post that I have to do on other websites so often would solve the problem...

Jarl.Felix
10-11-2017, 09:36 AM
I still cannot understand how they need to manually delete all the spam forum while ALL THE OTHER developers have a simple bot check which works like a charm on their forums.

But now, Ubisoft spam bots are just waaaayyy too evolved....

kogurio0
10-11-2017, 10:05 AM
That is what I am saying. This spam is from bot, so bot must remove it, why manually? Do you think that someone sit on pc and all day and night post here useless things?

Alustar.
01-19-2018, 11:14 AM
Careful, last time we had a thread discussing forum spam a moderator came in and shut it down. We aren't even breaking any forum rules. So...Yeah.

ChampionRuby50g
01-19-2018, 12:04 PM
Did the spam just unearth an old thread on spam?

But you’re right Alustar, we must tread lightly. This thread was made in the 9th month last year and yet we are here in 2018 still receiving spam issues. Probably due to making too many threads about the spam, as was implied when the Global Mod was here as we where told not to make any more threads on it. I actually fear to ask if there has been any progress made due to the severity of threats that came down from up high, as we still receive daily spam.

Alustar.
01-19-2018, 12:15 PM
Did the spam just unearth an old thread on spam?

But you’re right Alustar, we must tread lightly. This thread was made in the 9th month last year and yet we are here in 2018 still receiving spam issues. Probably due to making too many threads about the spam, as was implied when the Global Mod was here as we where told not to make any more threads on it. I actually fear to ask if there has been any progress made due to the severity of threats that came down from up high, as we still receive daily spam.

Yeah, that is probably my only gripe with ubisoft right now, is how that moderator came off at the group.