PDA

View Full Version : How many hours?

Arthaen74
10-08-2017, 02:16 PM
I spent cca. 100 hours in this game fighting mostly AI as I simply cannot win against humans. I can defeat lvl1 bots four out of five times but I am struggling against bots lvl2 and win maybe one time out of five. Against humans I am hopeless.

When fighting against lvl2 bots their attacks are so fast I simply cannot react quickly enough and they slice me up slowly but surely. Same problem with counter guard break. I reduced the graphics quality to the minimum the situation got a tiny bit better but still evben bots lvl2 roll over me. Not to mention they block all my attacks only a lucky guard break can yield me some damage.

How many hours does it take to get the feel of this game and be somewhat competitive against average players? Who are the people this game is calibrated for?

guor6800
10-08-2017, 02:43 PM
I spent cca. 100 hours in this game fighting mostly AI as I simply cannot win against humans. I can defeat lvl1 bots four out of five times but I am struggling against bots lvl2 and win maybe one time out of five. Against humans I am hopeless.

When fighting against lvl2 bots their attacks are so fast I simply cannot react quickly enough and they slice me up slowly but surely. Same problem with counter guard break. I reduced the graphics quality to the minimum the situation got a tiny bit better but still evben bots lvl2 roll over me. Not to mention they block all my attacks only a lucky guard break can yield me some damage.

How many hours does it take to get the feel of this game and be somewhat competitive against average players? Who are the people this game is calibrated for?

First of all how many fps are you playing at?

After that the game has one big learning curve.The only thing I can suggest is to find a couple of good guys that can "train" you( if you aren't able to find one here make a post on reddit).

Arthaen74
10-08-2017, 03:04 PM
Graphics benchmark result is around 80FPS average.

BLooMeaT
10-08-2017, 03:10 PM
Do you use monitor or TV? Cause TV can add 100-200 ms delay.

Arthaen74
10-08-2017, 04:51 PM
I use monitor.