PDA

View Full Version : Small "Bug" when Killing Minions

theyPayMeGreen
10-08-2017, 12:16 PM
Since the release of the newest patch I noticed that when killing minions (especially with Shinobi Heavys) the Character seems to "bump" into them making him stumble.
At first I only saw an aesthetic issue as you couldn't get into combos and it just looks silly. But just today when playing Dominion on Citadel Gate with Shinobi where as you might know are several fire hazards near the point B, my Character stumbled yet again cause of said bug into one of them and got damaged by it.
It's a small issue I know but still I hope this can be fixed in the next patch..

G0ldSt1ng3r
10-09-2017, 09:45 AM
happend in my game to coming from PS4. I dont know wat is it, not a major problem but weird..

TheTKOShow
10-09-2017, 10:13 AM
Highlander parry looks off too, almost like he's not doing anything,
I almost feel like it breaks the flow for the shinobi when clearing minions

Malyngo
10-09-2017, 10:28 AM
The conqueror also seems to stumble now and then when hitting the minions.

Halvtand
10-09-2017, 10:31 AM
Have not experienced this personally, but many people have reported it. Sounds to me like an issue with collision/target detection that makes the heroes stumble.

RatedChaotic
10-09-2017, 04:32 PM
I've also noticed a few things funky with the minions...Another thing thats kinda funny is..... On the Forge map. I swear that torch coming out of the spawn is 10ft wide.

Xinlyfenne
10-09-2017, 04:41 PM
I've noticed that a dead opponent will make you stumble; I'm not sure if the minion part was intentional or not as of now. Either way, it's definitely an issue that needs to be addressed.

UbiInsulin
10-09-2017, 06:29 PM
Hey guys, we've noted the issue with a stagger/stumble after hitting minions, particularly with Shinobi and Cent. Conqueror is news to me, so I'll make note of that. Any further details on specific attacks this is happening with may help.

Haplo_Bane
10-09-2017, 08:13 PM
Hahahaha. ubiSOFT devs are the new dodgy car mechanics. Every time they ATTEMPT to fix something,they end up breaking a multitude of other things.Hahahahaha.In my day we called these people "D*ck fingers" Everything they touch,they f*ck.

RatedChaotic
10-09-2017, 08:48 PM
Hahahaha. ubiSOFT devs are the new dodgy car mechanics. Every time they ATTEMPT to fix something,they end up breaking a multitude of other things.Hahahahaha.In my day we called these people "D*ck fingers" Everything they touch,they f*ck.

lmao......<insert metallicas sad but true song>

RatedChaotic
10-09-2017, 08:50 PM
Whats up with the guardbreaks....Guardbreak your friend at the same time. Enjoy the results. Its funny. With the Cent its bugged as hell.

Tyler-Durdin
10-09-2017, 10:00 PM
It also happens to the nobushi .mainly during light attacks.
Beserker during light to heavy attacks.

randywright1082
10-13-2017, 06:36 AM
I can confirm the centurion and shinobi stumble animations and the raider is a stumbler as well. When fighting minions, the Raider seems polished with every single kill animation except for ONE. When attacking minions the second attack string sometimes triggers a one handed choke toss. During this animation 100% of the time he lifts his victim in the air and immediately stumbles backwards as if he threw his back out trying to lift him. That was my favorite animation and I was crushed when I realized that my minion tossing days were over at least for now. I apologize for being pathetic lol.

CandleInTheDark
10-13-2017, 11:14 AM
Eric has started listing off known issues that the team are working on at the start of the Den and minions making people stumble is something he said they are actively looking at yesterday.

Charmzzz
10-13-2017, 11:32 AM
Happens on Gladiator, too, bit I am not sure which animation exactly.

tumenergia
10-13-2017, 09:09 PM
Happens all the time with shinobi heavies

UbiJurassic
10-13-2017, 09:34 PM
Thanks for making us aware of the issue everyone! Should we get an update on a fix for this problem, we'll look to let everyone know.

randywright1082
10-22-2017, 01:34 AM
Thanks! You guys are the best! The game is still fun as **** and there is no other game like it.