PDA

View Full Version : suggestion from FH amino

Ianoneshot
10-08-2017, 12:51 AM
If you haven't heard there is a For Honor Amino!

Anyway there was a vote on 'should there be a dominion match that has two soldier capture points and 1 hero capture point?'
The vote has 89.6% of the people from the amino saying yes.

So since almost none of them even know about these forums (they even try to reach ubi in the amino! even though they have no presence!), I will suggest this to ubi.

So as the vote was titled: People want a dominion match that has zone C and A to have soldiers there and zone B as the zone where the players duke it out.

So that's literally it. Nothing else to say. That is just what the Amino community wants.
http://cdn3-www.craveonline.com/assets/uploads/2017/02/For-Honor-Dominion-Guide.jpg

bmason1000
10-08-2017, 01:38 AM
What the hell is an amino?

Also, would vote "no"

bmason1000
10-08-2017, 01:59 AM
Let me elaborate, i feel like that was a lame response.

I feel like what these players want is skirmish. Everyone just running to the middle for a 4v4 clash.

Half the time the minion zone gets ignored anyway, now imagine two of the three zones being completely moot while everyone treats dominion like a king of the hill/skirmish hybrid.

And for those who want to hold the new minion zones and fight off the occasional player like some kind of boss battle... why aren't you playing dynasty warriors? I feel like these players want FH to be something it's not.

Now what i might be cool with seeing, is a new map keeping the current zone system but adding a fourth zone. A second minion zone. That could be interesting.

Ianoneshot
10-08-2017, 02:24 AM
What the hell is an amino?

Amino is.... well... a facebook about one subject basically. Hence the For Honor Amino is about For Honor.

bmason1000
10-08-2017, 03:30 AM
Amino is.... well... a facebook about one subject basically. Hence the For Honor Amino is about For Honor.Got it, thanks dude.