PDA

View Full Version : can we get some metal armour for the samurai?

Aku...
10-07-2017, 10:55 PM
Samurai armour consists of mainly wood and cloth, some metal but not enough

I don't think I need to say much more, the only one who has more noticable metal is orochi

black and red metal armour is what I'm seeing which I'd love to see next season

the only ones this would properly fit would be kensei, shugoki and orochi, the other to seem to only just where clothes and a little other stuff

Halvtand
10-07-2017, 11:07 PM
While I personally enjoy the look of the lacquered wooden armour I get what you're saying. Metal!

UbiJurassic
10-07-2017, 11:39 PM
More metal you say?

https://media3.giphy.com/media/RAGxhwdfH6Je8/giphy.gif

I'll get the suggestion noted down, Aku. The Samurai could probably use some sleek, metallic armor sets.

SphericalChip53
10-08-2017, 05:46 PM

I don't think I need to say much more, the only one who has more noticable metal is orochi

the only ones this would properly fit would be kensei, shugoki and orochi, the other to seem to only just where clothes and a little other stuff

Samurai armor actually is made of metal, specifically horizontal iron/steel bands tied together. This can be seen in the chest pieces for the orochi, kensei, and shugoki!

Illyrian_King
10-08-2017, 06:03 PM
And maybe also a plate chest for the Warden.

Why do all Hero Armor Sets have to look so similar :rolleyes:

Aku...
10-08-2017, 07:29 PM
Samurai armor actually is made of metal, specifically horizontal iron/steel bands tied together. This can be seen in the chest pieces for the orochi, kensei, and shugoki!

the armour for the samurai mainly consists of wood, metal isn't visible enough on most of them, if you just change material colour of most of the armour sets, you'll see how most of it is just wood and cloth/rope etc

what I'd like is some armour with just metal and no wood

The core armour for kensei, orochi and shugoki consists of just wood

I think you need to look again dude, none of the samurai chest armour is only metal like you seem to think, I'm looking at them right now, be sure to take of the paint patterns etc so you can see them clearly

Helnekromancer
10-08-2017, 07:59 PM

Funny you talk about Samurai armor, my Rep 36 Nobushi still has a coat on. :D You look at her and then fighting a Lawbringer you feel like you dressed for the wrong occasion. I also agree the samurai should look more metal and not some pleb with wood, rope and a coat.