PDA

View Full Version : Credit where it is due.

XImohtephX
10-07-2017, 10:55 PM
I just wanted to stop by and commend a job well done. I've ignored notifications of updates and patches since roughly 2 weeks into season 2 when I said goodbye to For Honor. I wont bore people with the why but I will say coming back feels nice and refreshing. Changes are noticeable and have breathed some life back into the game at least for me. Sat and played almost 4 hours of brawl last night with a friend and haven't had that much fun since beta. Really only complaints were the occasional connection issues (Noticeably less) and the toxic cesspool of a community (Comes with the territory of most competitive games). Also fantastic job with the Centurion hes still a challenge but I feel tolerable now to a degree. Keep and eye on that one.:p

Halvtand
10-07-2017, 10:59 PM
Nice to have you back on the battlefield, friend. Help yourself to any sharp implements you desire and show them nasty enemies where to stick them

UbiJurassic
10-07-2017, 11:48 PM
Glad to hear you've been enjoying the progress made since Season 2. :)

The team is making an ongoing effort to resolve issues related to connectivity. A few players have talked about connection issues since this latest patch (we'll be looking into that), but it's great to hear that you've seen improvements on your end! We'll definitely continue to keep an eye on the Centurion.

If you come across more points of feedback, feel free to post it up here on the forums or send it over to myself or any other member of the For Honor community team.