PDA

View Full Version : After Patch Weirdness

Nokhchalla
10-06-2017, 05:50 PM
I main LB, when im taking over the mid-zone where the enemy minions are, I always do the all around swing killing multiple minions (left, right, left or right, left, right cant remember exactly) mouse buttons. However after the patch, tapping those buttons my character just light/heavy attacks the minions, killing only one at a time... what is going on?

Xinlyfenne
10-06-2017, 06:04 PM
L: Light
H: Heavy
Z: Zone

LB's L-H-L real combo is single target attacks, as you've experienced.

Before, the zone input was not very strict. This meant by doing L-H-L, your last two would combine and you would do either L-H-Z or L-Z. The all around swing is the zone; if you want to use it, press L+H at the same time.

Nokhchalla
10-06-2017, 06:07 PM
L: Light
H: Heavy
Z: Zone

LB's L-H-L real combo is single target attacks, as you've experienced.

Before, the zone input was not very strict. This meant by doing L-H-L, your last two would combine and you would do either L-H-Z or L-Z. The all around swing is the zone, and if you want to use it, press L+H at the same time.

I see, thank you.

SenBotsu893
10-06-2017, 06:26 PM
not sure if related but shinobi cant properly kill minions as well. whenever he attacks minions with either heavy or light attacks he gets himself staggered

DKDridin
10-06-2017, 11:26 PM
not sure if related but shinobi cant properly kill minions as well. whenever he attacks minions with either heavy or light attacks he gets himself staggered

Happens on Centurion too.

UbiInsulin
10-07-2017, 12:52 AM
Thanks for letting us know about the "stagger" that occurs when trying to attack minions. Do you guys happen to have any video showing the behavior you're talking about?

DKDridin
10-07-2017, 02:05 AM
Thanks for letting us know about the "stagger" that occurs when trying to attack minions. Do you guys happen to have any video showing the behavior you're talking about?

No, but its also occurring on my Nobushi. It comes down to Light attack, Lightattack, stagger (light attack). Simple as that. Is more common on my Centurion than my Nobushi.