PDA

View Full Version : Lower the price on outfits

gabe_woods
10-06-2017, 07:05 AM
I still don't know why they don't just have them at 7,000 steel honestly like what would you rather get a new hero or a outfit? 😂

Dude_of_Valor
10-06-2017, 02:36 PM
They keep it that price so if you truly want it now, then you pay money for lots of steal.

Personally I find just doing the orders soon rakes up the steel, and just need to choose wisely what you want to spend it on.

DoctorMcBatman
10-06-2017, 02:39 PM
I like the prices where they are. I don't like that they are likely high to instigate microtransactions, but I do like that it ends up making the outfits (especially Mythic) a bit exclusive. And yes, I'd rather spend 7-15K on a badass outfit for one of my two mains than buy a new hero.

You can earn at least 7K a week easily if you do all of the Daily Orders and some/most of the Contract Orders.

iAlwaysL0se
10-06-2017, 11:18 PM
it's not likely, that is the EXACT reason the price point is high. There was one point during a Den stream I believe where one of the guys said, " You're not meant to unlock everything in the game.." in response to the grind and it taking some absurd amount of years to unlock all things in game without ever buying steel.

The_B0G_
10-07-2017, 12:10 AM
Prices are fine, sure some cost 15k, but those also come with effects which are 5k to equip, emote, idle, execution = 15k in just effects. Correct me if my numbers are wrong. But if they aren't its not a bad deal really. Just a grind to build it up.