PDA

View Full Version : After Patch - Audio broken

Mia.Nora
10-06-2017, 06:48 AM
I don't know what exactly is wrong, but several layers of sound is missing altogether, some others lost the depth effect with volume being mono as opposed to it being differing volumes depending on situation and position.

Missing ones off the top off my head any effect sounds (mytic outfit effect), execution sounds, final round victory music, and other sounds are now all depthless.

Malyngo
10-06-2017, 08:40 AM
Could it be that your Audio settings have been changed somehow?
This sounds like it could be an issue with surround sound.

I am using a Logitech G920 headset, and since Win10, it time and time again loses its surround sound. Basically, the game thinks that I have a surround device, but my system will only play left and right channel, and all the sounds on the other channels are lost (for example, in Dirt 4, I lose all the co pilot voice).

What fixes it for me every time is to open up the audio devices contol panel. Win10 will then tell me "Audio enhancements for your device have been disabled because I noticed a problem. Should I reenable it?" and I say "yes, please". Never noticed any problems that Win10 seems to notice.

Halvtand
10-06-2017, 11:22 AM
I've noticed this as well. Many of the taunts are now silent.

Mia.Nora
10-07-2017, 05:06 AM
Could it be that your Audio settings have been changed somehow?
This sounds like it could be an issue with surround sound.

I am using a Logitech G920 headset, and since Win10, it time and time again loses its surround sound. Basically, the game thinks that I have a surround device, but my system will only play left and right channel, and all the sounds on the other channels are lost (for example, in Dirt 4, I lose all the co pilot voice).

What fixes it for me every time is to open up the audio devices contol panel. Win10 will then tell me "Audio enhancements for your device have been disabled because I noticed a problem. Should I reenable it?" and I say "yes, please". Never noticed any problems that Win10 seems to notice.

Only thing that's different is the patch, everything else seems to be same. Even tried with headphones to see if it is a problem with surround speakers, but same.

Most glaring example is the hellfire effect of knights. That fiery explosion sound is completely gone.

Erenho1
10-08-2017, 04:14 PM
Absolutely and absolutely right.The hellfire effect is gone...

G0ldSt1ng3r
10-11-2017, 11:41 AM
i had the audio issue where my hereos are in total silence, to fix this:

Restart PS4 or othere console

or

Restart Tv

or

Restart external Audio device

FredEx919
10-11-2017, 02:48 PM
Thanks for the heads up everyone. Sending this over to the devs to check into. If anyone else has this problem, please let us know which platform and any other details regarding the sound setup in use. Lets see what we can figure out.