PDA

View Full Version : PC Question Accusing wrong persons in Dreadful Crimes DLC - AC Syndicate

Gunstring
10-06-2017, 12:10 AM
Hey everyone!

So I just gotten to play Syndicate abit, and came across this first memory. So when I read the description it says that you loose potential reward if you accuse wrong person, but in the first mission I accused all except Dooley (which I didn't know you HAD to accuse to get the mission further). So by accusing him I lost all 3 tries on the accusations, but the missiong went on and from what I saw I got the same reward that is mentioned in all guides I found.

So what is exactly the negative effect of accusing someone if I still got all the rewards (exp, money and cloak).? Really curious as from what I read I should have lost everything. If I do the next mission and accuse wrongly 3 times do I then fail the mission or get less rewards?

HDinHB
10-07-2017, 01:55 AM
IIRC you have to make the wrong accusation in the first case, for training purposes I guess, but a bit frustrating.

It has been a while, so I don't remember if I ever wrongly accused someone after that. If you get all the clues, it's fairly obvious who to accuse in most of the cases.