PDA

View Full Version : The update to options menu...

RatedChaotic
10-05-2017, 07:48 PM
I gotta say Ubisoft after some adjusting my elite controller along with messing with your new control sliders in the options menu. Awesome job!!!!! Its amazing the difference it made with changing guard...Keep It Going....I've been on that negative criticism of this game for awhile....I'm drifting away from the dark side...Good job on this part of the update.

Now I'm going to spend a few hours in multiplayer to check for improvements after adjusting in AI modes.....This will determine if I remain a pvai player. The getting crashed games when a player leaves has been my issue the longest time along with the issues with the guard icon. You made awesome improvements there. Now lets see if I can finish more multiplayer matches....I hope my pve days are over...

Again awesome job with the options menu. It brought a whole new level of control adjustments. I used to do these kind of adjustments back in my competitive pc days. To see these kinda of adjustments here in this game on a console is a feat in itself.

Thank you!!!

UbiInsulin
10-05-2017, 10:25 PM
Let us know how it goes Chaotic. If nothing else, I'm happy that the additional precision offered in the options menu has been a step in the right direction for you. :)