PDA

View Full Version : What's the point of Mask?

TSCDescon
10-05-2017, 07:07 PM
What's the point of this option when there is nothing I can do with it?

https://i.imgur.com/NSBT8nP.jpg

Still waiting on that Shugoki buff.

CandleInTheDark
10-05-2017, 07:12 PM
My guess is there will be at some point a new line of outfits,or masks to go with existing outfits, in new weekly content as outfits come every few thursdays. Either that or we will see something closer to Halloween/Samhain.

TSCDescon
10-05-2017, 07:19 PM
My guess is there will be at some point a new line of outfits,or masks to go with existing outfits, in new weekly content as outfits come every few thursdays. Either that or we will see something closer to Halloween/Samhain.

Oh nice, but at least wait until then before putting it in the game. When I saw this, I was like "Cool, I can customize my mask!" Went to it and there's nothing.

UbiNoty
10-05-2017, 11:02 PM
It's a secret for now! :)

SenBotsu893
10-05-2017, 11:39 PM
lol what a tease

but i really hope it lets me exchange the masks on nobushi and combine differnt hats with different masks.

Sneaky-Patches
10-06-2017, 12:19 AM
I just saw it, I came here as quick as I could! So stoked! I asked if we could get some masks for the shinobi as customisation a while back, and it looks like they are gonna do it! Thanks a ton devs 👍🏻

Honestly nearly everything we have been asking for, they have been doing.
Servers, completely redo lacking heros moves, masks, make a game mode like dominion that incorporates all the other maps etc... thanks, it's making this game better and better by the week.

CandleInTheDark
10-06-2017, 12:31 AM

Determined to go out teasing hmm Noty ;)

Tundra 793
10-06-2017, 01:27 AM
My money's on something for Halloween. Or at least that's what I'm hoping for.

bmason1000
10-06-2017, 01:44 AM
Either that or we will see something closer to Halloween/Samhain.I like that you appeal to all faiths haha

Helnekromancer
10-06-2017, 04:18 AM

So what you're saying is finally Shugoki get his Shrek mask?

Jazz117Volkov
10-06-2017, 07:50 AM
Yeah, I noticed this today.

I was like:
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/wtf.gif

CandleInTheDark
10-06-2017, 01:03 PM
I like that you appeal to all faiths haha

I know how to pronounce it too >.> More seriously I have an inquisitive enough mind to know Samhain was there first, it is a good part of why I am less devout than I used to be (which was pretty darn devout, I was serving alter at mass when other kids my age were opening presents or easter eggs and that was coming after the midnight service earlier that morning). Days like October 31st and a certain day in midwinter make it feel like a Kingdom of Heaven line

What is Jerusalem? Your holy places lie over the Jewish temple that the Romans pulled down. The Muslim places of worship lie over yours. Which is more holy? The wall? The Mosque? The Sepulchre? Who has claim? No one has claim. All have claim!

Anyhow, while this forum doesn't have a no religion or politics rule (unless I missed it, I know one says no religious slurs) there is one on most forums and for a pretty good reason so going no further there lol.

RatedChaotic
10-06-2017, 03:41 PM
Its a rare find. You equip this mask and you'll turn into a green faced guy in a yellow zute suit. Beware its a curse/debuff..lol

SenBotsu893
10-06-2017, 04:18 PM
Its a rare find. You equip this mask and you'll turn into a green faced guy in a yellow zute suit. Beware its a curse/debuff..lol

and all your battle shouts turn into: S-s-s-s-s-s-s-mokin!

CandleInTheDark
10-06-2017, 05:09 PM
and all your battle shouts turn into: S-s-s-s-s-s-s-mokin!

Somebody stop me!

Interestingly enough the mask is Loki >.> who was in the name of one of the last set of mythic outifts >.> co-incidence? :p

thornh
10-06-2017, 07:39 PM
All I know is the patch was over 10GB on PS4. That's a huge patch for some balance tweaks and minor graphical improvements. I think they dumped a whole bunch of new stuff in there for Season 4. Since they have seemingly fixed the data mining issues with the last UI update we seem to be in for some genuine surprises going forward. The last two patches (except for the now corrected Warlord over nerf) have gone a long way to restoring my faith in the game. My two pet peeves are yet to be significantly addressed, Faction War and Salvage, but I still love the game.