PDA

View Full Version : Are you Kidding?

RatedChaotic
10-03-2017, 07:18 PM
Xbox community update says we(xbox users) will experience disconnects with multiplayer features with this update. Are you kidding me? You added more disconnects for us? LMAO .......Figures #brokenaf Thank god for Forzas release....I can ditch this POS finally. Bye!!!! Ouch your door hurts....oh it was a disconnect....not a door.....lol

gj4063
10-03-2017, 10:09 PM
I think that's just standard language for every patch, like rat poison saying keep away from children.

BLOOD-E-BARON
10-03-2017, 11:07 PM
Thank god for Forzas release....I can ditch this POS finally. Bye!!!!

Why would you play something you obviously don't enjoy? Seems somewhat dim

DrinkinMyStella
10-04-2017, 03:13 PM

I know exactly how he feels and so does many others, we keep playing for the hope that one day it might be something it isn't and in hope that they will do something that brings the game alive again. I have never hated a game that I love so much before, this game defiantly has a love hate relationship for many players. I'm normally quite calm and patient with games but this game has brought out the worst in me at times and when I disconnect I just quit the game because of the long wait time to get into a game where as other games I don't mind because can be in a game within a few mins. But don't worry ubi I will be leaving this game for assassins creed so you still get my money :)

RatedChaotic
10-04-2017, 05:10 PM

What are you talking about? I enjoy racing games alot. Especially the ones that dont disconnect me. Need for Speed is awesome aswell.

I did misread that update message tho. Sorry my mistake. It says we will experience more disconnects in For Honor from 12am to 8am. Tho I still believe they will still increase with this patch. It usually does.

UbiNoty
10-05-2017, 12:18 AM
The 12AM to 8AM downtime is due to the Ubisoft global maintenance that is being performed across all online services. You will not be able to connect to FH at all during this 8-hour period. See here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1758690-Upcoming-maintenance-Oct-5th-12am-8am-ET-4am-12pm-UTC-impacting-online-servi)

It's the reason we had to delay our regular update/maintenance window to later in the afternoon (now at 1PM - 1:45 PM) and why we made the decision to make adjustments to the faction war schedule as well to accomodate this Ubisoft global maintenance.