PDA

View Full Version : Announcement Global Event - Server Capacity

Ubi-Johan
10-03-2017, 02:31 PM
Agents!

The Division servers are nearing max server capacity on all platforms due to the new Global Event. You might experience queues and redirections to other data centers while playing.

We are working on increasing the server capacity as soon as possible. Hang tight!

/ The Division Dev Team

Kernel.Fender
10-07-2017, 04:33 PM
Maybe have 2 servers instead of just the one

Col_Greybeard
10-09-2017, 10:53 AM
This sort of thing takes from the experience of playing. often half way through an event being thrown of the server to lose your progress it realy is frustrating I hope you are going to sort thyis problem out soon and let us play without interruption, after all we invested a good deal of time and cash into this game!

Ubi-Johan
10-09-2017, 12:43 PM
This sort of thing takes from the experience of playing. often half way through an event being thrown of the server to lose your progress it realy is frustrating I hope you are going to sort thyis problem out soon and let us play without interruption, after all we invested a good deal of time and cash into this game!

Hey Col_Greybeard.

This issue should have been fixed as more servers were added later the same day. You might be experiencing another issue. You can make a bug report here (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1024-Technical-Support) or simply PM me more details of your issue if you wish as i would be very interested.

/ Johan

Trombolio
10-16-2017, 09:36 AM
What is the server capacity at the moment?

DavinciCode_69
10-22-2017, 09:05 PM
I guess its not only the servers that are the problem, I guess tghe client to The Divsion is not god enough either. You should start investigate your client as well that we are using.
Playing other games not ubisofts and they work without any issues, So it seems that something is wrong coded from your side.
Start investigate where the problem i please.

SWIFT2021
10-29-2017, 04:24 AM
Will we get another chance to earn all the outbreak masks or are they GE Outbreak exclusives? Will we ever play outbreak again in the division?

Force_Dragon
11-01-2017, 12:17 AM
Will we get another chance to earn all the outbreak masks or are they GE Outbreak exclusives? Will we ever play outbreak again in the division?

They have already said that all four currently done and planned Global Events will repeat.

medicnick83
11-01-2017, 12:43 PM
I hate it when they have a X amount of GE's - keep increasing it, finding other modifiers... GE's are great.

AdmiralLW
11-01-2017, 04:10 PM
Maybe actually see latency in the game and have option to select server? Or that is too much control for player? we need to be soulless monkeys that will just buy any crap from <removed> and then grind 60h in one week to get that loot?

YodaMan 3D
11-09-2017, 08:31 PM
They have already said that all four currently done and planned Global Events will repeat.

Who and when did they say this? Cause only comments I hear for this, that they have no plans for this and that it was pass onto the Devs.

YodaMan 3D
11-09-2017, 08:56 PM
Agents!

The Division servers are nearing max server capacity on all platforms due to the new Global Event. You might experience queues and redirections to other data centers while playing.

We are working on increasing the server capacity as soon as possible. Hang tight!

/ The Division Dev Team

Then you maybe experiencing reduction in player base cause I will just play something else. So fix it.

H0PE_Zer0
11-10-2017, 08:54 AM
Is this the official global event #3 announcement?

Where can I see when the GE starts/started and how long it will last?

I've checked in uplay, checked on global event site, looking at the forum constantly, I don't see ANY official start/end times.

This was the same with the second one and guess what I was completely missing the second one because of this exact same anti-communicative environment.

Where is the official GE start/end time communication?!!

The server capacity related topic like this cannot be it, this is nonsense!

Make your players aware that something is going on with the game!

Lilyrose777
11-13-2017, 08:08 AM
Wow, this forum, just as the reddit one, is so utterly dead.

OF-2
12-12-2017, 01:54 PM
Hi.

just to let you know that the server issue hasn`t been fixed. Global Event just started and the game became unplayable right away with severe lag, hits not registering and fading out to loading screen.

Come on, UBISOFT, after more than 8 weeks?

Timus-FOX
12-13-2017, 08:31 AM
2 potatoes instead of one please.... !!!!! https://pics.me.me/steam-servers-ea-servers-ble-ubisoft-servers-22880716.png

s4mi32
12-15-2017, 11:33 PM
Please fix server lag