PDA

View Full Version : clean screen screenshot

AW LOST SOLDIER
10-03-2017, 09:55 AM
Can we please have a one click option to clear all hud items for taking clean screenshots in fc5. we can do it in fc4 but it's a process, much better to have a one click button instead.

Fallen-Champ
10-03-2017, 02:05 PM
It takes some time to do in FC4 ALS
If you are talking about the process I think you are then you have to go into modifiers and turn off weapons, mini map, ammo indicators and then you go into explore mode and might even have to raise an object to stand on so you can get the correct picture - it's a pain that takes some time.

I would love the option to turn all that crap off on screen and take a clean screen shot it would make life a lot easier:D

CAFFEIN8TED
10-05-2017, 02:58 AM
if you are play testing or exploring the map you can use the camera/binoculars and click one of the buttons (think it's square on PS4) and get a clean screen with no HUD or anything. Just a nice picture.

Fallen-Champ
10-05-2017, 09:24 AM
if you are play testing or exploring the map you can use the camera/binoculars and click one of the buttons (think it's square on PS4) and get a clean screen with no HUD or anything. Just a nice picture.

You mentioned that before Pat I keep forgetting to try it, cheers for pointing that out - if its Square on PS4 it will be X on XB1

CAFFEIN8TED
10-05-2017, 11:13 PM
You mentioned that before Pat I keep forgetting to try it, cheers for pointing that out - if its Square on PS4 it will be X on XB1

If you walk around you can also capture some video footage but this is just a work around. A free floating camera which moves around like a camera on a drone such as in ghost recon Wildlands would be awesome to get pictures and video footage. Actually having a drone in game would also be very cool.