PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 3 AI Bot Event

Helnekromancer
10-03-2017, 05:08 AM
So far we've have had Realistic mode that showcasing the game in a different light, as the topic states could there be a PvE Event mode where 4 players fight against lvl 3 bots in Dominion/Skirmish/Elimination. I rarely see lvl 3 bots in the Deathmatch game modes, but Dominion there's atleast 1, 1 isn't enough.

If players both veteran and new go into this mode,they will have to rely on each other to win. With bots that know when to pop revenge, efficiently fight offensive and defensively, use feats, by themselves and as a group, and rotate around the map, games would be more close and intense than PvP in which 1 side is stomping and the other side is contemplating whether or not they should leave.

Fighting against players is ok, but matchmaking puts you against new players and its not fun for me or the other team, so you have to pull your punches, go too hard and they might quit and crash the game but if it's bots everyone can go all out, honor goes out the window because they're bots and everyone can enjoy the game. I like scrappy fights,but against players they just do the same combo, and patterns and once you stop it, they run to teammates, lvl 3 bots always have some crazy input that makes you second guess yourself.

Now both types of players have to join together to fight a greater threat, emote spamming bots!

Xinlyfenne
10-03-2017, 01:55 PM
Great idea! If this event were to be implemented, PvAI players would finally have an event they would want to play. Also, PvP players would know how a level 3 bot will feel like, and how to counter one.

Helnekromancer
10-04-2017, 03:07 AM
Great idea! If this event were to be implemented, PvAI players would finally have an event they would want to play. Also, PvP players would know how a level 3 bot will feel like, and how to counter one.

Yes I agree, I also think this will help all players improve and gain insight on their classes, and with these bots who now how to parry, dodge, block and deflect players will adapt new ways of fighting that will carry on into pvp. Custom games are sound way of learning but you don't gain any exp or steel, atleast with this they will practice efficiently and also upgrade their fighter along the way, killing two birds with one stone.

UbiNoty
10-05-2017, 12:56 AM
I'll bring up the idea with the team since I really think this is something that would be really neat!