PDA

View Full Version : suggestions for Vanguard and Heavy characters

SwellChemosabe
10-02-2017, 06:55 PM
so i'm trying to expand my hero selection as i previously have only mained assassins and hybrids. Haven't even touched any vanguards or heavies so i'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions on who i should pick up for each?

Right now the conq looks like a good way to start off but i'm worried that he's a bit too clunky at the moment. as for a vanguard i really can't decide

Halvtand
10-02-2017, 07:20 PM
Conq is a good place to start. The simplest of the heavies, and by that I don't mean that he'll be easy. Then Warlord, then Shug. By the same logic I'd start with Warden. Simple, yet powerful gameplay. Then Raider, then Kensei.

UbiJurassic
10-03-2017, 02:00 AM
How well you pick them up will depend on how you like to play. I personally lean towards the Warden for Vanguard and the Shugoki for Heavy. Warden can be a very strong, easily understandable hero to learn. As for Shugoki, I personally just think he's fun to play.

Ianoneshot
10-03-2017, 02:09 AM
Cant wait to see next year's vanguards and heavy classes (if there IS a year 2. Which I hope happens unless Ubi wants this game to die VERY fast).