PDA

View Full Version : campaigns

andyj45
10-02-2017, 01:39 PM
as in anno 2070 we had different campaigns to complete can you introduce them in anno 1800 for example in the 1800s there were many deceases so how about one where you have to gather resources such as sand and clay to manufacture bricks in order to build a sewage system in a city to combat rats and plague and two how about discovering penicillin to combat many deceases of the time.

SirDavidFirst
10-02-2017, 03:37 PM
I love the idea, we would plan out a city from underground sewage system, to the houses and transport above, a new to anno city building for people who want it right.

Spyros_I
10-14-2017, 08:27 PM
What I found 2205 lacking was adequate background story / campaign. In each map the tasks seemed to end rather quickly and after that there was no interaction or story at all. I believe the game would benefit from interweaving stories and plot, and a short of interactive campaign, meaning the changing of objectives/tasks relatively to your advancement in the game or the choices you made earlier. And more narrative.

AgmasGold
10-14-2017, 09:32 PM
It has been mentioned here (https://www.anno-union.com/en/union-update-voting-spotlight-and-qna/) (look in the QnA section) that the campaign will be integrated into the main game, and won't be a standalone set of missions. Whether or not that excludes singular missions and scenarios is a question yet to be answered.

They do say that the campaign will follow a more 1404/2070 style, so hopefully won't be as lacking as 2205 :).