PDA

View Full Version : Did you know - Bots can Zone flicker

ChampionRuby50g
10-02-2017, 04:00 AM
So was doing my Skirmish orders against AI, was fighting an Orochi bot only for it to pop revenge. This revenge put me on the ground, as I was standing up I witnessed the Orochi start to attack from above, red indicator appears and all, then it bursts into a Zone Attack.

I know this is been fixed with the upcoming patch, but I'm seriously wondering how this is possible? I thought Zone flicker was due to controller input, so how can a Bot flicker?

Tundra 793
10-02-2017, 04:07 AM
I'm sure theoretically bots can execute any combination of moves as well as, or better than any human player. I've seen Kensei bots have a feint game as good as any player, and bots who couldn't even revive me despite trying to for a solid minute.
Anything's possible with those things.

Halvtand
10-02-2017, 09:47 AM
This is how it begins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGrH901xMFI

UbiJurassic
10-03-2017, 02:14 AM
So was doing my Skirmish orders against AI, was fighting an Orochi bot only for it to pop revenge. This revenge put me on the ground, as I was standing up I witnessed the Orochi start to attack from above, red indicator appears and all, then it bursts into a Zone Attack.

I know this is been fixed with the upcoming patch, but I'm seriously wondering how this is possible? I thought Zone flicker was due to controller input, so how can a Bot flicker?

Flicker can still be performed, whether you are using a controller or KB+M. Theoretically, the bots work within the same constraints as player inputs, so it's very likely that the bots are inputting just as fast as a player would and causing flicker to appear.

Ianoneshot
10-03-2017, 02:44 AM
Flicker can still be performed, whether you are using a controller or KB+M. Theoretically, the bots work within the same constraints as player inputs, so it's very likely that the bots are inputting just as fast as a player would and causing flicker to appear.

I've witnessed a bot spamming a T-bag emote after I died once in the game... I was astounded...

UbiJurassic
10-03-2017, 02:56 AM
I've witnessed a bot spamming a T-bag emote after I died once in the game... I was astounded...

That's when you know science has gone too far.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/mCClSS6xbi8us/giphy.gif