PDA

View Full Version : NEXT GAME skip button. MAKE IT ALREADY!!

AzureSky.
09-30-2017, 10:34 PM
I dont care about loot, orders i finished, a REALLY SLOW exp bar progress. I DONT CARE, i just WANT NEXT GAME BUTTON AFTER ANY MATCH!!! Stop making us stay to see things we DONT CARE. ADD THE BUTTON ALREADY.

UbiInsulin
09-30-2017, 10:42 PM
I can definitely pass this suggestion on to the team. Thank you!

MixedRawMeat
09-30-2017, 10:45 PM
NEXT POST skip button MAKE IT ALREADY.

all these posts that we DON'T CARE ABOUT ! ADD THE NEXT POST BUTTON !!!

(derp)

Kliftheone
10-01-2017, 01:18 AM
I can definitely pass this suggestion on to the team. Thank you!

Please do something about the loot as well, I hate that I have to use 30-45 sec just to see my xp and delete the loot I get. I want a better and faster way.

(PS! This might also increase the amout of people that place war assets, even tho it is silly)

Halvtand
10-01-2017, 10:38 AM
I can agree to this.
I mean, we get about a minute between fights to collect loot and xp, manage loot (check it, equip it, salvage it), vote on a new map, place war banner and/or war assets. But depending on your level and how much loot you get, you're sometimes stuck in xp-counting and loot-presenting mode for half that time. That means I have to choose between managing the loot or placing war assets and vote for a new map, because there is just too little time left to do it all.

At the same time. Sometimes I just don't give a F, and just want to get to a new fight and is still stuck in that same mode every time. We got a skip button for the faction war. Having one for XP and loot as well would be nice.

Tyrjo
10-01-2017, 10:56 AM
I agree. The UI has been very slow and clunky from the beginning. I really do not like watching the movie which summarizes every tiny bit of xp, loot and steel. Just display everything at once. Boom. Next. Ready. Start new game.

gj4063
10-01-2017, 07:35 PM
/signed

Just give us a nice simple list of results without any click throughs required.

mrmistark
10-01-2017, 10:44 PM
They already do, it's called Pressing on READY. I guarantee by the time everyone is ready you'd get back into the game before you'd get into a new one...not sure why you're all up and agitated because others prefer some time to get things in order. Sometimes I wish it was faster, but sometimes deploying assets, choosing a new order, and voting for a map can take a bit and you need to recognize some players want to take that 45 seconds. Patience, this game wasn't made just with only you in mind...

Tundra 793
10-01-2017, 10:49 PM
UBISOFT G@YS I am going to report you everywhere spam all your forums until christmas:

I am still unable to play rainbow six siege ''operation health'' after 2 months now!! reinstalled the game, I send 3 reports with dxdiag file included there is no option to buy a new season and I paid for full year 2 pass when I bought the game.
Since the beginning I had problems with Uplay and online connection, the ranking system never worked correct always put me back into bronze I was level 157 I am unable to play now for 2 months!!! who is going to fix my game?? who is going to help me with my problems?
Greetings a very unsatisfied rainbow six player

Wrong forum dude. I recommend counting to 10 and taking some deep breaths next time you wanna vent on a forum.

UbiNoty
10-01-2017, 11:16 PM
UBISOFT G@YS I am going to report you everywhere spam all your forums until christmas:

I am still unable to play rainbow six siege ''operation health'' after 2 months now!! reinstalled the game, I send 3 reports with dxdiag file included there is no option to buy a new season and I paid for full year 2 pass when I bought the game.
Since the beginning I had problems with Uplay and online connection, the ranking system never worked correct always put me back into bronze I was level 157 I am unable to play now for 2 months!!! who is going to fix my game?? who is going to help me with my problems?
Greetings a very unsatisfied rainbow six player

Please keep discussion here in the For Honor forums limited to For Honor. The same will go for any of the other Forums - please stay on topic relevant to the forum.