PDA

View Full Version : XP weekend just brings more laggy people (Xbox)

Mirage6201
09-30-2017, 08:26 PM
See title

sand_nigg3r
09-30-2017, 09:31 PM
In other news, water is wet.

Halvtand
10-01-2017, 10:42 AM
Yeah, despite the brave attempts of forumites to cover the fact that connection manipulation is now a thing in this game the devs have been informed. Mods are encouraging players to report (the proper kind where you go to the web page) so they can check it out further.

RatedChaotic
10-01-2017, 03:07 PM
Yeah, despite the brave attempts of forumites to cover the fact that connection manipulation is now a thing in this game the devs have been informed. Mods are encouraging players to report (the proper kind where you go to the web page) so they can check it out further.

They are exploiting the connection system in this game. This is Ubisofts own fault. Just like in the exploit tournment. I will not report players for exploiting Ubis f*ck ups anymore(if I come back). This wouldnt even be a thing if Ubi would have listened to us in the betas about P2P in the first place.

They wanna punish these people for exploiting the connection system in this game

But give a player 10,000 dollars for exploiting game mechanics......

Doesnt seem right to me......This is all Ubisofts fault from the beginning. I say let them exploit the sh*t out of it. Maybe then Ubi will fix it(a year later).

Devils-_-legacy
10-01-2017, 04:09 PM
I've been reported for lag switching all I was doing was playing spotify at least the morjority of issues will be cleared from next patch then we get dedicated servers ato least

RatedChaotic
10-01-2017, 04:26 PM
Ya but I think the patch will make it worse. The indicators will inform you whats happening. Didnt they also say it will kick those players? More resyncs/kicks will not be a positive thing. It will be a perfect troll weapon...wait and see...

Halvtand
10-01-2017, 06:28 PM
Ya but I think the patch will make it worse. The indicators will inform you whats happening.

My exact thought when I heard that in the Den was "Gee, that'll come in handy for the people who are misusing the system. Up until now they've had to guess, now they get an indicator to show them when it's good to go".

Devils-_-legacy
10-01-2017, 06:44 PM
I'd I get banned/kicked from using spotify I would cry lol