PDA

View Full Version : Xp weekend turned to exploit weekeend

Devils-_-legacy
09-30-2017, 05:20 PM
Ok so On the ps4 side ive noticed since the double xp weekend every game has at least an unlock an pk light spam or many more cheap tactics. This weekend has bought the worst out of people or is it just me that's noticed this? Anyone else can't wait for the patch next week?

sand_nigg3r
09-30-2017, 05:47 PM
It's not just ps4 the game has been an exploiters paradise on pc over the weekedn too. Flicker spam, lag switches, intentional match restart bugs you name it.

Devils-_-legacy
09-30-2017, 05:55 PM
Least I'm glad wasn't just me but u cant even report exploits like unlock light spam even people that do the lag switches by turning the green Nat red after one person kills them I can't wait for this patch even found a Kensi can grab you while hes hitting you i was still recovering from a hit cgb wouldn't work(that has to be the worst I've seen and never knew about)

Halvtand
09-30-2017, 09:49 PM
but u cant even report exploits like unlock light spam even people that do the lag switches by turning the green Nat red after one person kills them

As exploiting bugs like these are clearly against the code of conduct for this game I'll just keep reporting them as cheats until either a proper report function arrives or the code of conduct is changed. If more people did this I think this patch would've arrived a lot sooner.

UbiInsulin
09-30-2017, 10:19 PM
We hope that the changes in 1.14.1 (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-302393-16/for-honor-v1141-patch-notes) will prevent a large amount of the unlock exploits players are seeing:

-Unlocked Attacks can no longer become unparryable.
Players were able to elect to launch attacks without having a target locked, and if they performed this in a particular way, the attack would still be aimed at you, but you could not parry it.
We fixed this by forcing the system to aim directly at the nearby target.

Additionally, the update will be removing zone attack flicker. In terms of lag-switching, we have let the team know that players are running into this. If you encounter players who appear to be abusing lag/exploiting in order to gain an advantage, please report them at https://support.ubi.com so our support team can investigate.