PDA

View Full Version : Balancing won't matter until...

Ethereal185
09-29-2017, 04:22 PM
The biggest problem I see is [cheating, this has been edited to remove the website's name - UbiInsulin], there's way too many instances of inhuman guard block countering and autoblocking, its insanely obvious. I've seen guard block counters from a guy with 3 people on him, on an outside enemy, while he was stunned etc, its just... not credible. Its not impossible to be amazing at GB counters, but every single time? I can't seem to find anyone that isn't less than rep 1 that can't counter a guard block every time, under every circumstance, Granted, I need some work in that area, but I'm hardly new at it. Regardless, this site has cheats for most games, update them constantly, and boast and brag constantly about how they're undetectable and have many more times the amount of downloads as there are players in the game. Cheating is clearly a problem and it makes playing nearly impossible. I can't play like an auto parry/autoblock/auto GB counter bot, there's no way to get better like this.

This should be the number one priority. This site even mocks easy anti-cheat. Hell, they're making MONEY off ruining your product.

I mean come on, even the most seasoned player can't counter an unexpected GB

Sneaky-Patches
09-29-2017, 06:28 PM
What's insanely obvious is the fact you have only one post on this forum, and you are talking up a cheating site as if you are concerned it's ruining the game....

When in actuality, you are using this post as advertisement for your site, by pretending to be concerned about how "awesome & undetectable & regularly updated" your hacks are. Doubt you even have hacks, just scamming people out of money thinking your going to give them hacks, and then the people who got scammed won't tell anyone about it because they don't want to advertise what a sack of sh1t they are.

I guess if you're just scamming people that are trying to buy fake hacks, that's actually funny, karma in an odd way.... all the same...

go F yourself.

UbiInsulin
09-29-2017, 06:39 PM
Do not name specific cheating websites. We're open to having conversations about cheating if you're seeing it in-game (and recommend you report it to https://support.ubi.com), but dropping actual websites is definitely not something we encourage. Do so again and you may be banned.

If you'd like to report the existence of a specific type of cheat, PM a mod with the link you're concerned about.

SwellChemosabe
09-29-2017, 11:26 PM
Are these spambots getting smarter? somebody go shoot up Skynet real quick, this **** is getting out of hand.

ChampionRuby50g
09-30-2017, 12:19 AM
The evolution of spam has been completed. There's nothing us mere mortals can do to stop the marching of Spambots, the end is nigh!

Jarl.Felix
09-30-2017, 01:38 PM
Interesting cheat site... and the paid cheats cannot even be detected .. hmm