PDA

View Full Version : Option to disable statistics on profile

sand_nigg3r
09-28-2017, 08:49 PM
As the title staes I would like the option to disable stat tracking on the profile page and view progress tab outside of ranked mode. If I'm playing a casual match I shouldn't have to be constantly worried about how it impacts my stats in a non-ranked enviroment. I know this is a personal problem and I doubt anything will come of it but it often impacts my enjoyment in multiplayer games and can even cause me to put down a game all together.

It's especially frustrating when often alot of your deaths/losses are the result of exploiters/connection errors or your team mates rage quitting and leaving you in an uneven match.

If anyone else would care to show support this idea please feel free.

UbiNoty
09-28-2017, 11:41 PM
You mean in the Uplay profile? I'll bring it up with the team. But it might be better to use the website profile/account tracker that we have here (https://game-forhonor.ubisoft.com/#/en-us/stats/player). It gives separate stats for ranked. :)

sand_nigg3r
09-28-2017, 11:53 PM
This is exactly what I'm asking for since the ingame tracker can be manipulated by so many outside factors it seems pointless to even include at all. Also not sure how your external site works but I would have to hope there's also an option there to atleast make your data no longer publicly visible the same way you can request to do so on fhtracker.

This is not because I'm ashamed of my stats either as anyone can look and see that I have nothing to hide. My point being is that if I don't want to be able to view statistics on my own performance, then I definately don't want anyone else to be able to.

UbiNoty
09-29-2017, 12:35 AM
This is exactly what I'm asking for since the ingame tracker can be manipulated by so many outside factors it seems pointless to even include at all. Also not sure how your external site works but I would have to hope there's also an option there to atleast make your data no longer publicly visible the same way you can request to do so on fhtracker.

This is not because I'm ashamed of my stats either as anyone can look and see that I have nothing to hide. My point being is that if I don't want to be able to view statistics on my own performance, then I definately don't want anyone else to be able to.

Ah, I see. I'll bring your suggestion to hide it to them and we'll see what they have to say.

Devils-_-legacy
09-29-2017, 01:34 AM
You can hide your data on fh tacker? And I quite like looking at other people's stats see what there preffered hero is or game mode but I am a bit nosey

SwellChemosabe
09-29-2017, 02:50 AM
Where does the FH tracker even get it's information from? I don't want to be a debby downer or anything like that but I find it very hard to believe the stats it presented on my gameplay when I checked it not too long ago.

I'm a decent level player, not really good and not really bad, just decent. I play on my weekends and normally only when I have time to, and that's if I even decide to play it over the other games I have.

But the stats i'm looking at...maybe i'm reading it completely wrong (and I hope I am) but they seem a lot better than they should be, which might be very misleading.

I just want to make sure however they're getting this information that the source is at least accurate.

UbiNoty
09-29-2017, 02:54 AM
Where does the FH tracker even get it's information from? I don't want to be a debby downer or anything like that but I find it very hard to believe the stats it presented on my gameplay when I checked it not too long ago.

I'm a decent level player, not really good and not really bad, just decent. I play on my weekends and normally only when I have time to, and that's if I even decide to play it over the other games I have.

But the stats i'm looking at...maybe i'm reading it completely wrong (and I hope I am) but they seem a lot better than they should be, which might be very misleading.

I just want to make sure however they're getting this information that the source is at least accurate.

I'm not sure either, but I would be interested in finding out. However that is more a question to be asked of those who run the site.

Devils-_-legacy
09-29-2017, 02:08 PM
It's very accurate but only includes pvp and I thought ubi released the data?

sand_nigg3r
09-29-2017, 02:12 PM
I'm not sure where the data comes from either but you can just contact support on that site and request for them to hide your data if you like, it usually takes them a few days to do but it does work.