PDA

View Full Version : A quick little request for most of the community that visits this "place"

GNG.DardyDard
09-28-2017, 01:13 PM
You know what I'd like? I'd like it if y'all didn't completely disprove or ignore any arguments with the reply of "Yeah, but you play Cent." or "Yeah, but of course you'd stand up for your main." If you're going to criticize someone, how about you criticize them for the points they make RELATED to the topic rather than using the class they play as a valid argument and thinking that it is a valid argument.

Halvtand
09-28-2017, 02:01 PM
In a perfect world this post would not have to exist. Sadly, it does.

Devils-_-legacy
09-28-2017, 02:35 PM
Because the morjority become very bias from the idea of there favourite hero being nurfed

Halvtand
09-28-2017, 02:46 PM
Because the morjority become very bias from the idea of there favourite hero being nurfed

Source on that?

In my opinion it's rather the opposite. People are afraid of what you're describing, and as such lash out against people who dares to speak about balance when their main is in any way relevant. Heck, even in other discussions this happens. I've been accused of maining every hero in the game in discussions about how Brawls should be played, or whether or not a suggested new game mode is good or bad...

UbiNoty
09-29-2017, 12:14 AM
You know what I'd like? I'd like it if y'all didn't completely disprove or ignore any arguments with the reply of "Yeah, but you play Cent." or "Yeah, but of course you'd stand up for your main." If you're going to criticize someone, how about you criticize them for the points they make RELATED to the topic rather than using the class they play as a valid argument and thinking that it is a valid argument.

While I think your points on keeping an open mind are valid, and that everyone should be looking to uphold the forums as a place for civilized and respectful conversation - since the main point of this thread is somewhat too close to the line of forum rules for comfort, I'll be closing this thread.

This does not mean your reasons for creating this thread are not right, but I do wish you had done it in a better way (ie: raised your point directly in your thread instead of creating a new one to call out other community members). And always remember you can come to any of the FH mods to report any concerns you might have so we can then investigate. thanks!