PDA

View Full Version : Space Monkey Program Survey Email

DiDoFRGT10
09-28-2017, 07:37 AM
Did you guys get one? Last night I got an email from the Space Monkey Program team that had a link for a survey about the game, the most interesting part I found in it was the lot of mention for Jade, and they asked for our ideas for how we the think the game would shape best, I think it is the best thing to do! Take the fans ideas and see what the most of us want and do it. I for one want them to focus on the story and the open world, and I asked if they could include a part in the story, even if small, the continues the events after the first game.

Did you get the survey? Discuss!!

alecit90
09-28-2017, 04:25 PM
Yes I did it too! I told them to focus on story, gameplay and openworld! That is what matter to me!

Telemanus
09-28-2017, 07:26 PM
I really liked this survey. I also didn't prioritize multiplayer at all. Same for character creation.

I said that I like games like BG&E1, Uncharted, The Last of Us, Mass Effect, the Witcher the most because these games feel alive. There is a constant interaction between the main character and the NPC's.

The most important thing is to be true to the Original I said, even if they introduce new elements. And I asked them to not forget about the cliffhanger of BG&E1 :)

I loved that there was a mention of the SAGA comics. Every BG&E fan should check these out, they're amazing and it's hard not to see the similarities between the two!

RVSage
09-28-2017, 07:35 PM
I too voted for Single-player, story and exploration. I gave multi-player and co-op very less priority. Because to me BG&E is a very personal experience, I hold the characters and universe very close to me.

Legion-495
09-28-2017, 08:18 PM
I wonder if we will get any feedback to that. But I really like how they made it except that they smashed "looting" as option into other things rather than as single thing.
But that is all I have to complain.

Single Player is top priority :D
I would not mind having a nice coop game OPTION SaintsRow style and I hope it will do exactly that.

Hate me for it but "Jade!" is of lower importance for me. I expect my own character, my own story, my own footprint in the gameworld. Information on the side about Jade would be nice tho.

Either way it is great to hear back from the guys. Hope such interactive things happen more often. bgegame.com seems to have gotten more active now anyway^^

WiwarK9
09-29-2017, 01:10 AM
Same here also their plan for constant DLC mutliplayer PvE/PvP are a big let down.
I hope we will soon know where they are going with this game because if it is going to be another destiny... no thanks.

Apetize
09-29-2017, 09:12 AM
Nothing:(
maybe soon

jbweyer
09-29-2017, 04:51 PM
I really like the survey idea. I also voted against multiplayer. The game doesn't need to be multiplayer, if it is co-op that might be nice but even that isn't necessary. The most important part of BG&E is the story and multiplayer, even co-op sometimes, can really take away from it. Good example of that is Destiny…

As for the large open worlds, I don't mind it. If done well it can be really immersive to have a whole solar system with multiple planets and moons to explore all full with characters to meet and stories to play out. I just worry if it is a bit ambitious and that the majority of the surfaces would end up not necessarily empty, but mostly bland and uninteresting.

ElPrimordial
09-29-2017, 09:27 PM
It was great to be given the opportunity to participate in this way, but boy, the way these questions were asked... objection! Leading questions! It was kind of a revelation too, as Ubisoft's plans for the game flashed in front of my eyes like the shrivelled scrotum of a toothless exhibitionist. "Games as a service"? Oh god no. "Multiplayer features"? By Jade, no thanks.

Sir, your metaphor was the most accurate thing I read about all this stuff. I also got shivers from these questions and I hope the vast majority voted against them.

WiwarK9
09-30-2017, 03:51 PM
https://gamerant.com/assassins-creed-origins-no-pvp-multiplayer-online/
I know it's old news but if AC origins sells well maybe they will understand multiplayer is not necessary to make a good game.
Just for that i'm tempted to buy the game.

LordKrillos
09-30-2017, 09:15 PM
I really enjoyed this survey. I expressed my interest over the idea with the numerous Hybrid-race choices for the protagonist, as well as treasure hunting and reputation & bonding systems.

Legion-495
10-02-2017, 05:11 PM
About the "Games as Service".
What if they mean Rainbow Six Siege type of Service? Like still adding content way later on for a SeasonPass and or unlocking over usual means.

LaxativePayne
10-15-2017, 09:50 AM
Bit late, but I filled out my survey just now. Agreed with the other posts here; I'll never forgive Ubisoft if they make BGE2 a "service" like GTA Online. Release the game, maybe put out one or two good expansions, then move onto Rayman 4 or whatever else. I doubt anybody here wants to pay for virtual currency, DLC ships, anything like that. I fully expect pre-order bonuses because that's how the industry is, but please don't make it a big part beyond that. And for the love of god, don't include loot crates.