PDA

View Full Version : Wish list for after season 4

SplugeKing
09-27-2017, 10:32 PM
So after the new heroes come out and season 4 is done. This is my opinion of things that need to be fixed or introduced to improve an already solid game.

1. Heroes in general and hero balance: the gladiator has a ridiculous kit. Stuns, unblockables, bleeds, fast lights and is the only character that can knock down an opponent without a GB... And yea the toe stab is ridiculously fast. Buff the handful of core heroes that need it and nerf the gladiator for starters.

We don't need new executions, emotes or outfits. Half of them are kinda lame anyway, and they add nothing to the playing experience. Focus more on the other things I'm posting in this thread.

2. Bring 60fps. Your bringing dedicated servers finally. So I don't know how hard it would be, but 60fps should have been in the game from the start.

3. New game modes. Every week someone comes up with a cool game mode... Get creative ubi.

Imo this is a good starting point to bring the game closer to its full potential

UbiNoty
09-27-2017, 11:10 PM
Hero changes + overall balancing are something that we're working on continuously, and hopefully it will have gotten healthier in terms of balance even before S4 ends. We're also trying to level up the original core heroes, but that will take longer so I don't have a solid timeline or scope for that.

We've brought up the 60fps to them several times, and we'll have to wait and see if they have any change of heart between now and then.

New game modes - yes! something we definitely want to do. Siege, FFA, 1v1v1/ faction war, anarchy mode, 100-man showdowns, an arena where 90% of the time you'll probably die to a hungry caged tiger - we've made sure the team has heard them all, and there's a lot more space for possibility with the DS.

gj4063
09-28-2017, 12:44 AM
New game modes sounds fun but you have to fear further thinning the player base.