PDA

View Full Version : Preview of future buildings size

Mendahor
09-27-2017, 12:10 PM
Could you please add a feature to preview the size of all the buildings, even those we don't have access yet ?

It would ease our plan to build our city : we know we have to keep place to add buildings needed by the next civilization levels, but we don't know the size we need untill we get access to this building.

Thanks

iruet
09-27-2017, 04:34 PM
Nah, that would screw up all fun of the building an island :)

banan1996.1996
09-28-2017, 10:20 AM
I really like to plan my whole city right away at the start of the game so I would love to know the size and influence areas of all buildings. But I think that seeing every possible building should be optional. Some players like rebuilding and redesigning their cities when new buildings or monuments get unlocked.

stylisticsagi
09-29-2017, 08:49 AM
Now you know why cities who didn't got bombed during wars are such nicer cities compared those that where build on empty land ;).

AgmasGold
09-29-2017, 10:37 AM
Adding some button to preview the size of unlocked/not affordable buildings could just add more clutter to the menus. Although I know some people who like to plan would really love such a feature.

Mendahor
09-30-2017, 01:06 PM
No need for a button : alt+clic or shift+clic on a disabled building and a tip in the tutorial is enough.