PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow Live Update?

My.Insanity
09-27-2017, 07:46 AM
Maybe I just missed it on the livestream... but is there a live update tomorrow?

I know the Devs said there will be a lot of fixes coming with the next patch and we also see some balancing patchnotes (oh god please dont f**k this up) next week but is the Update this Week? or next Week?

.... Im much more hyped for character balancing then getting a new game mode... sad but true.

CandleInTheDark
09-27-2017, 01:46 PM
Patch notes are being read tomorrow, usually we get the patch notes then it comes the week after for PC, a little after that (though occasionally they dropped same time) for console.

FredEx919
09-27-2017, 03:22 PM
Patch notes are being read tomorrow, usually we get the patch notes then it comes the week after for PC, a little after that (though occasionally they dropped same time) for console.

This is spot on. We'll cover the full patch notes on the Warrior's Den tomorrow, but the actual update won't be available until next week. There's a lot of good stuff in this update so it should be a one.

Takuram
09-27-2017, 03:28 PM
is this patch gonna reach PC and Consoles at the same time?

TheLastPandaa
09-27-2017, 09:27 PM
This is spot on. We'll cover the full patch notes on the Warrior's Den tomorrow, but the actual update won't be available until next week. There's a lot of good stuff in this update so it should be a one.

I just hope to see that good stuff aplyed to the Conqueror as well.

CandleInTheDark
09-27-2017, 10:26 PM
is this patch gonna reach PC and Consoles at the same time?

Usually the console gets it about a week later as they have to wait for third party certification. They have occasionally gotten it on the same day or a couple days later but generally it is a week or so.