PDA

View Full Version : Minion/solider suggestions (2) Mask speculation and wish

Ianoneshot
09-25-2017, 01:10 AM
1) may or may not be possible
Minions are taller and look more like this
https://j.gifs.com/VmgRAB.gif

2) probobly possible
Minions yell LOUD, like if your at zone C or A at the map "Citidel Gate" you can still hear the shouts of the minions. Right now in the game you cant hear them/ yells are very quite.

Mask speculation
I think it either is you changing helmets with other heroes. Or you changing your entire hero look, like a Raider MASKED as a kensie.
If thats not what it is then I'm sad........... Unless masks are shared between all heroes. Then I'm happy.

Ianoneshot
09-25-2017, 02:59 AM
Why doesnt anybody look at others threads?

Anyway, maybe captains can be in dominion? that would be cool.

ChampionRuby50g
09-25-2017, 07:34 AM
Minion size... really?
TBH, I now know how other community members felt at the sheer volume of posts from one user. Constantly commenting on your own posts after hours is considered spam I'm pretty sure. Im trying to ignore it, but it's starting to get on my nerves.

Ianoneshot
09-25-2017, 12:43 PM
Minion size... really?
TBH, I now know how other community members felt at the sheer volume of posts from one user. Constantly commenting on your own posts after hours is considered spam I'm pretty sure. Im trying to ignore it, but it's starting to get on my nerves.

thanks for the feedback

UbiNoty
09-28-2017, 12:37 AM
I can pass along the feedback, but you may also want to consider that increased minion size/volume may actually end up hurting performance on dominion since they would be a greater distraction than they are currently.