PDA

View Full Version : Solution to matchmatching gear balance "By Ubisoft"

AzureSky.
09-24-2017, 08:59 PM
"Lets show only the total rep of the players! That way they cant complain about gear unbalance if they cant see it!"

Are you really serious ubisoft? fire the guy that made that change and give us back the "show gear" option, then BALANCE IT, instead of running from your problems like cowards.

Its not that hard to fix, just make it so we pick the character we want to play, then search for a game. Easy.

Netcode_err_404
09-24-2017, 10:29 PM
OR, and hear me out, they could just remove stats, and actually give only gear as cosmetic. Gear is not fun, is not usefull, and doesn't bring nothing interesting and does not have deepth in this game. Its just something you need to not beeing 2 shotted.

PERIOD

And don't come here with ****ty videos about you winning a 2vs1 vs completely ******ed noiobs without gear.

Gear makes you take twice the damage, and makes you deal almost double the damage vs ungeared players,

I got one shotted by an orochi with a single top light + poison blade on my 20 geared HL. ONESHOTTED with a single r1.

UbiJurassic
09-24-2017, 11:59 PM
"Lets show only the total rep of the players! That way they cant complain about gear unbalance if they cant see it!"

Are you really serious ubisoft? fire the guy that made that change and give us back the "show gear" option, then BALANCE IT, instead of running from your problems like cowards.

Its not that hard to fix, just make it so we pick the character we want to play, then search for a game. Easy.

That definitely wasn't an intentional change. It's a minor bug and the team is looking to get it patched asap.

AzureSky.
09-25-2017, 12:21 AM
OR, and hear me out, they could just remove stats, and actually give only gear as cosmetic. Gear is not fun, is not usefull, and doesn't bring nothing interesting and does not have deepth in this game. Its just something you need to not beeing 2 shotted.

PERIOD

And don't come here with ****ty videos about you winning a 2vs1 vs completely ******ed noiobs without gear.

Gear makes you take twice the damage, and makes you deal almost double the damage vs ungeared players,

I got one shotted by an orochi with a single top light + poison blade on my 20 geared HL. ONESHOTTED with a single r1.

I actually think gear is fine, since it promotes a faster time to kill in 4vs4+ modes so your skill is actually more important than team skill (since if you kill someone fast you have less chances of getting 1vs2 or 1vs3 if your team is bad and die with ledges, etc)

The problem is the progression of gear, getting to rep 7 takes ages, they should increase the speed and decrease the loot chance, then increase it based on performance. (so if you have good score you get the same % of getting loot, but if not you get lower)

And yeah the difference between a no gear player and a full geared one is just nutz, 20+% damage on hits with full pen on armor so its safe damage, i can kill players as raider with 2 heavys and berserk.

Netcode_err_404
09-25-2017, 01:56 AM
almost 75 dmg with the final heaby on zerk's infinite chain.

I know was my bad that i got hitted, but c'mon, almost 3/4 hp gone in a single hit.