PDA

View Full Version : It's a goodbye then

ShonM93
09-24-2017, 07:55 PM
After almost 600 hours (593) in the game, i must say, i had enough of this. And as of my final verdict and/or rant: this game has way too many problems. The devs made way too many empty promises. The non-empty promises take way too much time to be realised. The support of the game is almost non-existent. The only good thing is the com reps here at the forums and that's all, i cannot think anything else that worths at least a little bit of praise.

The game is just not fun. It takes forever to find a match (in middle europe ffs), if you get into a match it's a 50/50 if you get kicked or not (yesterday, we played with a friend, it took 2 hours to finish a f*ckin' brawl, we couldn't join to each other, both of us had "matchmaking not ready" error like twice and whatsoever). And if you happen to get into a match and not get kicked it's an other 50/50, you either get a complete newbie (which can be fun sometimes, if they not a f*ckwit about it and they wanna learn a little) or you get a turtling f*ckin' centurion (don't want me to explain how "fun" it is to paly against a cent who don't do **** just parries, now that i mention it's true to every char, cent is just more annoyin' than most of them). And i didn't even get into the little fact that if someones leaves (ragequits, whatever) there is a pretty high chance (in MY experience it's about 70% of quits) that the whole match goes into the trashcan, oh and maybe you even get the "MM is not ready" bug too. Nice!

Oh and an other "fun" thing: cheaters and exploiters. I'm not goin' into this, everyone knows and hates them. But that's not a problem, every game has it's f*ckwits who can't play fair. But in every other game they get punishment for it. What do they get here? Nothin'! Or a ****in check for 10k $. Nice!

And i almost forgot: lag. Just: lag.

So, i'm done, i'll may come back someday to check what's up with the game, but if i don't, i would like to share a message: if you failed: You f*ckin' deserved it. If you succeed: Congratulations, you fixed your mistakes and you deserve a little bit of praise for it. Nothin' more. Noone's goin' to forget what you've done.

And a message for the remaining players:
To the normal players who plays for fun: I hope you can still have fun in this game and i wish you good luck in your future fights.
To the "hardcore" turtle and exploite users: F*ck you.
To the toxic ones: F*ck you too.
To the newbies: Pls don't join the above 2, and play for fun.
To anyone else: Just have fun.

Goodbye warriors, may we cross blades once again!

gj4063
09-24-2017, 08:08 PM
Thanks for beta testing out game though! We hope you'll come back when we iron out the bugs and go live.

Oh wait...

Netcode_err_404
09-24-2017, 10:25 PM
Thanks for beta testing out game though! We hope you'll come back when we iron out the bugs and go live.

Oh wait...

When the game will comes out i will surely buy it.

Ah no.

Curently
09-24-2017, 10:39 PM
If u dislike the game quit, but a lot of your arguments your using happen rarely now, your acting as though your waiting an eternity to enter a game where you find someone not using exploit(btw very few people use it)

ShonM93
09-24-2017, 11:18 PM
If u dislike the game quit, but a lot of your arguments your using happen rarely now, your acting as though your waiting an eternity to enter a game where you find someone not using exploit(btw very few people use it)

My main point of argument was not against the exploiters, but about Ubisoft not givin' a sh*t about them. That was the only point where i mentioned that little fun part of the game (and tbh: i met more exploiters tonight than fair players, or just 70% of the player base has mcdonalds connection, that's an argument too...) I think you may misunderstood what i was saying, I'm sure it's my fault, i know my english is a bit lackluster. So, if anything's not clear, or you just think i'm wrong about something please tell me, i'm open for a conversation.

matt89connor
09-25-2017, 12:47 AM
if you are tired change for a little...when the new season and meta changes will come maybe the game become more fun even for you ;), check the future patch notes sometimes ;)

We.the.North
09-25-2017, 02:53 AM
Oh and an other "fun" thing: cheaters and exploiters.

I love playing my Shinobi with the Stealth feat, catching a player from behind who's already engaged with my teamate and thus, there's a pretty high chance he didn't see me and I'm right in his "dead camera angle". Yet, he counter guard breaks my ranged GB.

And people sometime doubt there are "auto-block" and "auto-CGB" programms running around.

gj4063
09-25-2017, 03:57 PM
I love playing my Shinobi with the Stealth feat, catching a player from behind who's already engaged with my teamate and thus, there's a pretty high chance he didn't see me and I'm right in his "dead camera angle". Yet, he counter guard breaks my ranged GB.

And people sometime doubt there are "auto-block" and "auto-CGB" programms running around.

Its much more likely that he did see you on screen with enough situational awareness to react appropriately.

StriderBorne
09-26-2017, 03:47 PM
I came to conclusion its either a delay tactic until they can switch projects or incompetence at the highest level. I dont blame you one bit dude

RatedChaotic
09-26-2017, 05:07 PM
whiny lil baby. gtfo xd

Theres some valid points made in this discussion. Tho seeing your user name......I understand why you replied the way you did.....big hug....

That_guy44
09-27-2017, 09:01 AM
To the "hardcore" turtle and exploite users: F*ck you.
To the toxic ones: F*ck you too.

+1

Then the little ****ers will have the audacity to say good fight.

UbiNoty
09-28-2017, 12:20 AM
Sorry all, but I'll have to close this thread. Please don't flame each other (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/907678-Forum-Rules?p=10142071&viewfull=1#post10142071). Thanks.