PDA

View Full Version : Bring back the "notebook" building please

Mendahor
09-24-2017, 05:30 PM
I don't remember its name, I'm talking about the building that allowed us to write notes and keep them to review the next time we play the same map.

It's usefull when you play a long session, you plan to take this island/ build this building/grow up your army to attack this NPC/gather more of this resource/Turn on back this factory, then you can't play for, let's say, one or two weeks : when you come back to the game, you can't remember all of the plans you had.

The idea of making a specific building for this functionnality was a genious one ! Maybe you could develop it farther, and imagine others functionnality that require a specific building ?

AgmasGold
09-24-2017, 05:38 PM
I'm pretty sure you're thinking of the Bailiwick (http://anno1404.wikia.com/wiki/Bailiwick) from Anno 1404.

Mendahor
09-24-2017, 05:54 PM
Yes, that's it !
I remember now that it was also the building to have to be able to select our factories one by one. That is typically the kind of functionnality I was talking about, that gain interest to be get with a building, instead of having it since the beggining of the game. Thank you AgmasGold :)

AgmasGold
09-24-2017, 06:45 PM
It also gave a 10% reduction in maitenance for buildings, which I thought was a little bit too strong, and didn't add too much.

SirDavidFirst
09-27-2017, 06:23 PM
What about a planning office building?

banan1996.1996
09-28-2017, 10:05 AM
I think that possibility to make notes should be available right at the start of the game, not provided by any building. But I would like to see a building like bailwick in Anno 1404 showing the list of all my buildings on an island or in the whole island world. It could also provide some bonus which we could choose specificly for an island it is built on, it could be a bonus to productivity of certain factories or their maintenance.