PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed: Desynchronized

philinator30
09-24-2017, 04:58 AM
I just was thinking that this would be a great idea for a assassins creed game. It would be called desynchronized because the animus would be desynchronized with the current player, possibly creating a time rift. This could potentially create a chance for the assassin to change history. Also when the assassin is desynchronized he would have fewer limits and would gain some limited powers. These limited powers could some how come from the animus desynchronizing.

SixKeys
09-24-2017, 01:21 PM
I just was thinking that this would be a great idea for a assassins creed game. It would be called desynchronized because the animus would be desynchronized with the current player, possibly creating a time rift. This could potentially create a chance for the assassin to change history. Also when the assassin is desynchronized he would have fewer limits and would gain some limited powers. These limited powers could some how come from the animus desynchronizing.

I don't think you understand how the Animus actually works. It's not a time machine, more like a time window from our modern world into history. The historical assassin is not connected to the Animus in any way, so even if the machine breaks down, it only means the window into the past is cracked. Only the modern user is affected. Time rifts are not actual rifts in time, they're like simulations within a bigger simulation, or smaller windows if you like. You can look at what happened in the past but not touch, essentially.

HDinHB
09-25-2017, 07:25 PM
Are there any (good) time machine/time travel games?