PDA

View Full Version : Farcry 3 will not work. I want a refund.

fakincreateacnt
09-23-2017, 11:42 PM
Give me my $60 back, or I'm taking you guys to court for my $60.

If you guys develop these game launching systems and can't maintain them its for one purpose for us not to be able to play an older game and to purchase your latest.

I downloaded Uplay, its running as administrator. I goto Farcry3 and click the download button and nothing happens...

Ubisoft is a complete scam. All of these brainwashed idiots continue to give you guys money or maybe like the rest of the scamming corps you use our tax money to pay employees and rent facilities and equipment I would not be suprised.

I wan't $60 on my credit/debit card or cash, or money order.

A game you can start and play what a ****ing concept eh? Well I guess that concept is far missed by scamming companies ran by men who have periods.

Ubi-Salvenius
09-25-2017, 10:47 AM
Hi,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues but may I request that before you take such drastic actions, that you try and attempt to talk to us and allow us to look into your issue?

It would also be in your best interest to provide us with detailed information such as the specifications of your PC, the exact issue you are having (Does the game start up then instantly close? Are there any error messages?)

You can also check http://support.ubi.com/ for potential advice and solutions, which if they do not provide you with the help you need, you can then request assistance by scrolling down to the bottom of the page and clicking on the "Contact Customer Support" button, this is where you can give the above information about your issue.

Just to note, sometimes there can be connectivity issues that sometimes are out of our control, we try to minimise these the best we can or deal with them as soon as possible in order to allow our players to continue playing our games with as less hassle as possible.

scottwill741
12-04-2017, 11:04 AM
MINIMUM system requirements:
Processor:Intel Core®2 Duo E6700 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon64 X2 6000+ @ 3.0Ghz or better
Memory:4 GB RAM
Graphics:512MB Video RAM (1GB Video RAM), DirectX9c (DirectX11) Shader Model 3.0 (Shader Model 5.0)
DirectX®:9.0c
Hard Drive:15 GB HD space
Sound:DirectX Compatible (Recommended Surround Sound 5.1 capable)
Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
Additional:*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: AMD Radeon™ HD 2900 / 3000 / 4000 / 5000 / 6000 / 7000 series, NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 GTX / 9 / 200 / 400 / 500 / 600 series. Laptop versions of these cards may work, but are not supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ on our support website at http://support.ubi.com.
Requires a UPlay account

and try to lower graphic setting means on low settings

scottwill741
12-04-2017, 11:06 AM
MINIMUM system requirements:
Processor:Intel Core®2 Duo E6700 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon64 X2 6000+ @ 3.0Ghz or better
Memory:4 GB RAM
Graphics:512MB Video RAM (1GB Video RAM), DirectX9c (DirectX11) Shader Model 3.0 (Shader Model 5.0)
DirectX®:9.0c
Hard Drive:15 GB HD space
Sound:DirectX Compatible (Recommended Surround Sound 5.1 capable)
Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
Additional:*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: AMD Radeon™ HD 2900 / 3000 / 4000 / 5000 / 6000 / 7000 series, NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 GTX / 9 / 200 / 400 / 500 / 600 series. Laptop versions of these cards may work, but are not supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ on our support website at http://support.ubi.com.
Requires a UPlay account

and try to lower graphic setting means on low settings. neymaar10 (http://www.neymaar10.com/)

adailton627
01-23-2018, 01:56 AM
far cry 3 parou de funcionar apos alguns minutos de jogo"o programa parou de funcionar"
core i7 6700k
asus gtx 760
asus maximus vii hero alpha
patriot 32gb

já tentei tudo que falam sobre o jogo, mas não passa de quinze minutos e fecha, mesmo estando no menu principal.

adailton627
01-23-2018, 02:02 AM
far cry 3 stopped working with a few minutes of play "the program stopped working"
core i7 6700k
asus gtx 760
asus maximus vii alpha hero
patriot 32gb

I've tried everything that says about the game, but it's only fifteen minutes and it closes, not even in the main menu.

pietstrauss
02-27-2018, 08:33 PM
Bought game in February 2018.
Game stops in first teaching/tutorial session of the takedown = tattoo.
Game only downloaded update - took approximately 20 minutes.
Assume that game did not download properly download during even the second attempt.
Uninstall3ed Ubisoft and Game and reinstalled. Still the same problem - game get stuck after first chapter midst the tutorial session.
Only manner of getting ou of game is through task manager or forced shutdown.