PDA

View Full Version : Duel tweeks . Ok this game deserve to die !

DAC.CaSs
09-23-2017, 07:13 PM
I wonder how much will take ubi to see that ppl use network tweeks in ranked . and no1 care about it . lets see if i play with the cpu cores on for honor procces i desykn from the other guy and win by trowng random attacks . same stuff if i start presure the connection so it looks like lag etc . more and more tweeks ar on random sites and youtube and show you how to be a "pro player " in for honor .

and guess what ubisoft is fine with it :)).

yup greate game . rly good

UbiNoty
09-23-2017, 11:37 PM
Are you referring to cheats/exploits used by another opponent player in ranked to gain an unfair advantage?

We do care about cheating and take it very seriously. You all don't see it, but we issue tons of sanctions and bans on a regular basis based on player reports that we receive.We also update our anticheat system when we can to try and take preventative measures against cheating.

So if you see suspicious activity, report it to us. (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/new?template=FHReportACheater)
We'll take the necessary procedures to sanction the guilty party, and if possible, implement more security measures as well. But we need your reports first! So give us a hand in helping to keep our battlefields clean.

DAC.CaSs
09-24-2017, 04:31 AM
Are you referring to cheats/exploits used by another opponent player in ranked to gain an unfair advantage?

We do care about cheating and take it very seriously. You all don't see it, but we issue tons of sanctions and bans on a regular basis based on player reports that we receive.We also update our anticheat system when we can to try and take preventative measures against cheating.

So if you see suspicious activity, report it to us. (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/new?template=FHReportACheater)
We'll take the necessary procedures to sanction the guilty party, and if possible, implement more security measures as well. But we need your reports first! So give us a hand in helping to keep our battlefields clean.

Is a new type of cheating tho this one dont need another program to do it . i keep getting ppl who after i beat them in the first round of ranked they start to teleport attacks or delay the animation on they side . i asked a friend if he have the same issue and he show me this . TWEEKING with the cpu cores by closing one or two of them in the middle of the game gives you advantage as you desink from your opponent and all he see is just "lag issue " since the game dont recognize this as a dsink . so after dooing this you can smuggle some attacks even if the stance is in the right position . the gb delay on ur opponent is bigger etc. this is only one of them . i see it as a cheat but is an exploit that dont use programs or any . is just a simple redirection of the cpu .

this is one of them . the second is incresing your network traffic in the middle of the game that dose exacly the same as the first one . after the 2 partyes ar connected incresing the traffin will make you dsink from your opponent and have the same result as the first one .

and about exploits i just see a shugoki with no stamina who continuous swap stance from left to right and holding the back key ( S on my keyboard ) that can run faster then me who i have full stamina and unlocked . he almoust cross the whole map in 5 - 10 seconds .i think that is an exploit ;) .

i keep reporting them in the game menu as "cheaters " but i still seeing them on the game :) .

I hope that you guys rly punish this type of ppl . il try to record the next one i see using one of those and send the clip on the forum too .every day a exploiter mess with my head and im pretty sick of it ...

Malyngo
09-24-2017, 09:48 AM
i keep reporting them in the game menu as "cheaters " but i still seeing them on the game :) .

I hope that you guys rly punish this type of ppl . il try to record the next one i see using one of those and send the clip on the forum too .every day a exploiter mess with my head and im pretty sick of it ...
Don't put the video on the forum. That is against the forum's code of conduct.
Use this link (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/new?template=FHReportACheater) to report a cheater/exploiter and attach your video there (or give them a link to a non-listed youtube video).

Is there really a way to report a player in the game menu? Where is that?

Halvtand
09-24-2017, 10:54 AM
I see this all the time. I play on both PC and ps4 and I must say that both platforms are pretty much infested with people using lag-switches and similar techniques. I'm fortunate enough to have a 1Gbit-connection, so lag is normally a non-issue for me no matter who I play with. Despite this, some games in FH are extremely laggy, the game chugging along at about 20 fps despite my counter reporting ten times that. Attacks become impossible to respond to as the animation and indicator only shows up a few frames before the attack lands, escaping GBs also becomes impossible. Worst thing is, you end up losing fights against people that you know you could beat easily if you were just allowed to see their moves properly.

Don't put the video on the forum. That is against the forum's code of conduct.
Use this link (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/new?template=FHReportACheater) to report a cheater/exploiter and attach your video there (or give them a link to a non-listed youtube video).

Is there really a way to report a player in the game menu? Where is that?

Press escape / start / options. Change tab to see the scoreboard. Highlight the offending player and left click / A / X. Select the right offence and hit the same button again.
Note: This is the same place you go when you want to mute someone.

gj4063
09-24-2017, 01:25 PM
Is a new type of cheating tho this one dont need another program to do it . i keep getting ppl who after i beat them in the first round of ranked they start to teleport attacks or delay the animation on they side . ...

That teleport stuff isn't a hack. That showed up with the removal of Timesnap. Its the game desperately trying to sync the character animations with the actual game mechanic timings. Working as intended.

Herbstlicht
09-24-2017, 02:12 PM
Only true for console: like 99 out of 100, a laggy network (wlan whatever) will cause your opponent to lag and do weird stuff. Hardly anyone in any healthy state of mind would go through all the trouble of trying to cheat in a ps4 system.
However, there might even be people that use tethered networking to use the games multiplayer (say during a hotel stay), so don't assume lag is always cheating.

gj4063
09-24-2017, 02:33 PM
You can't blame lag; is mostly their netcode. A friend and some other co-workers play at work after hours on OC48 trunk line in the city. He gets 17-25 ms latency on many games.

AzureSky.
09-24-2017, 09:55 PM
Only thing i have to say: ONLY GAME WITHOUT NETWORK CHECK BETWEEN PLAYERS BEFORE A MATCH GOES ON.

RatedChaotic
09-25-2017, 01:58 PM
Only true for console: like 99 out of 100, a laggy network (wlan whatever) will cause your opponent to lag and do weird stuff. Hardly anyone in any healthy state of mind would go through all the trouble of trying to cheat in a ps4 system.
However, there might even be people that use tethered networking to use the games multiplayer (say during a hotel stay), so don't assume lag is always cheating.

You should read some articles from the famed PS4 hacker....CTurt.....Just sayin its easier than you think.

Even a old friend of mine quit his job and now mods controllers for xbox and playstation out of his garage. I'm sorry but aimbot is a cheat and it is on ps4 and xbox because the cheats can be modded to the controllers Theres many sites that sell them for many games with all types of mods. So yes theres alot of cheating on consoles.

Xbox even has a file share app where you can open game files. PS4 has one too. Basically all you need is a pc and a thumb drive or wire your console to your pc. Watch a few youtube vids and hack away.

DAC.CaSs
09-26-2017, 06:43 PM
So ... anyone know what to do about this ? . or only ubisoft can do it ?... it pretty much cut my desire to play the game ... and i rly like the game ...

UbiJurassic
09-27-2017, 12:53 AM
So ... anyone know what to do about this ? . or only ubisoft can do it ?... it pretty much cut my desire to play the game ... and i rly like the game ...

The best thing to do would be to report anyone you suspect of cheating to our support team (http://ubi.li/rvugk). If you do, be sure to also provide any evidence you may have that showcases them cheating. If you have information on how this is done, you can also send that to our support team (support.ubi.com) so they can document it and the team can address it.