PDA

View Full Version : Attention Ubi (matchmakkng trueskill rant)

AcheesyTURTLE
09-23-2017, 05:55 AM
A rep 40 character with 3 no reps vs a team of 4 rep 10’s, does not an equal match make. Just because the total score of reputation on both teams are equal is not even close to being a good indication of a “close/fair” match. I don’t mind attempting to carry a team now and then but when I have a team full of no reps who are incapable of winning any fight encounters make the game less like fun and more like work.

>inb4 don’t play the game/mode, git gud

/end rant

SwellChemosabe
09-23-2017, 10:08 AM
This has been happening more an more often for me. I load up the matchmaking and it's either

A) me with a group of people around my level versus alllllll the noobs whose reps, when combined, equal what you'd get if you divided my overall rep by 3.

B) me against a whole team whose around my level and the rest of my teammates are not even rep 4.....combined....

typically I don't mind giving the occasional noob a beatdown, and I don't mind showing off, carrying the team like a boss, but here's the thing....

It's really just hurting me, because I'm fighting lower level players, making it easy for me, but also lowering my expectations in a fight and not really giving me a chance to give it my all and expand on my skill. And of course what happens when my entire team is full of noobs but the other team is on par with me so of course I can only do so much, resulting in an automatic defeat.

I mean i'm decent, but I can't be everywhere at once and I can only survive a gank for so long, sometimes barely taking out the enemy and making out alive, but most of the time I get killed and have to watch my teammates running around not knowing what the **** they're doing. It's painful to watch, and frustrating.

Estillon
09-23-2017, 02:49 PM
I really hope MM is fixed soon... I'm at the other end of the spectrum (new player) and I find it a little pitiful that two (or more) rep 40's feel the need to gank a rep 5.

UbiNoty
09-24-2017, 12:17 AM
Sorry, sorry. We're working on matchmaking! Hopefully we'll be able to get some good news out to you all soon about it!