PDA

View Full Version : Revenge Mode Attack--- simple question.

CromCCCXVI
09-22-2017, 01:24 PM
I am going to make up an arbitrary "attack" number.. 50

Lets say, I attack for "50".. that is my normal attack.
---- Now I go into Revenge Mode... everything gets boosted, yeah! However, if due to my left arm choice, my Revenge Mode Attack says -25% for example, will I ever hit less than that normal attack 50? or will it always be greater?

Not trying to sound condescending, but I just googled this same question and read like 15 responses that never actually answered the question, LOL.

thanks,

Charmzzz
09-22-2017, 02:24 PM
Afaik you always get a buff to attack / defense in revenge. The -25% get subtracted from that bonus, not from your overall damage.

Felis_Menari
09-22-2017, 09:17 PM
If it was possible to become weaker during revenge, you'd see a mount of posts tagging on the devs for such an epic failure in game design.

Xinlyfenne.YT
09-22-2017, 09:33 PM
The revenge attack bonus is around 20%*. Then lowest possible revenge attack multiplier is -18.4%. You'd still be in the positive.

This does mean your normal attack can exceed your revenge attack, if you have on the correct gear.

UbiJurassic
09-23-2017, 12:38 AM
Activating revenge definitely won't dip below your base attack damage based on your revenge stats. As others have already said, the negative number effecting the stat will only effect the base multiplier for revenge's attack boost.

mrmistark
09-23-2017, 01:14 AM
So to answer your question using the numbers you've provided (lets maths!) despite the lowest revenge attack being -18.4% as stated above, it is actually a reflection of the bonus you receive from your base attack. I could be wrong but the way I understand it, base attack is 50, now revenge attack is 30% damage output. So your damage with gear +0% revenge attack would be 65. If your gear score would be -25% that would make overall total revenge attack +5% which would give you an overall revenge attack of 52.5. Hope this answers your question