PDA

View Full Version : Boost Trading with other players

stylisticsagi
09-22-2017, 07:48 AM
So basicly anno always was about running a decent production line and selling your overstock.
Buying rarly happens unless you buy construction materials and very late game basic resources because you start to run out of land and mines.

As we take the example of 1404 you where rewarded with honour when trading with the standard npc charackters and with relationstatus when trading with other players in their npc form. There was no advantage when you trade with other players and this is a shame for multiplayer games. War is a good itneraction between players but during peace time anno provides not enough interaction between the diffrent players.

So i don't know how but try to do something wich makes trading between players much much more interesting. (pricing topic wich i posted alot earlier could be a thing).

besides trading i'm all for anything wich boosts the interaction between players, wether it to be negative(war sabotage hostile takeover) or positive(trading).
as you can see curently 3 negative interactions with players and only one positive...

Like you have the sabotage system wich is awsome i do like to see it returning Perhaps a simular system wich creates positive effects for an opposing player could be cool.
Like the guests from 1701 perhaps diplomats can be send to other players city's and islands.

ANN0nymity
09-22-2017, 08:17 PM
I completly agree with you! And maybe another thing is that having an alliance with another player could give a bonus for both players or something.
Better aid in battle, eazier trading,... because you are stronger together! ;)

stylisticsagi
09-25-2017, 10:02 AM
Yes but i was also thinking on more passive bonusses. I think you are alot thinking about ai behavior on wich i agree.
But it would also be nice to see more interaction on multiplayer. For example if you get the honour boosts from 1404 you also get it from trading with other players. Perhaps even a slightly bigger one since you are limited to each others buy and sell stock