PDA

View Full Version : What would people like to see added to the game?

dizzyrouge
09-21-2017, 11:26 PM
Personally i would like to see a nice plate armour chest piece for the warden and a 1v1v1 gamemode, also a blacksmith to get rid of some of the salvage thats built up over the months, either into coin or crafting a weapon or armour.

BigSpence13
09-21-2017, 11:37 PM
I would like to see more varied / different gear stats. Not just the same 3 stats on each item. Meaning gear can have the potential to have different stats on it not the same 3 stats just with different values. Basically more customizable (if that's a word). This would also make finding loot more interesting as there are many more stat combinations possible / harder to obtain.

Also remove feats that basically 1 shot you (and your teammates)...lame. You battle it out in an epic match in the great For Honor Style for an entire game and as the final fight/ battle rages, each move / counter move can mean the difference between winning and losing the match, some noob from a distance throws a bomb that kills you. feats that lower stats, buff stats, slow effect, etc for both individuals and groups are fine, standing there and chucking bombs that kill everyone at the most critical point of the match sucks.

UbiNoty
09-22-2017, 02:03 AM
We have some plans in mind already for more ways to use salvage, so that should be good! As for AOE feats, we are looking at those as well.

bmason1000
09-22-2017, 03:23 AM
The punch attack us 'zerkers have been frothing about on these forums.

S0Mi_xD
09-22-2017, 04:17 AM
The punch attack us 'zerkers have been frothing about on these forums.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1725953-The-perfect-plan-to-justify-Berserkers-name!!-(summary-of-needed-buffs)

This please :3

Specialkha
09-22-2017, 07:18 AM
Balance between heroes, removal of all inconsistencies, balance of T4 feats or feats overall, def meta fix, that kind of things.

duplexlion1
09-22-2017, 08:10 AM
Maximilian armor for my warden.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bb/Zbroja_1514.JPG/450px-Zbroja_1514.JPG

I am willing to settle for just having the face as an ornament.

matt89connor
09-22-2017, 08:54 AM
a really battle not simply a 4v4, a battle like the campaign with archers capitains, and more players from each side....also like the sentinel has is specific strategy, the others maps should have traps crossbows or others stuff (example the Samurai bridge has the doors, but should have more minnions that they push more foward if the B is capured)

Dude_of_Valor
09-22-2017, 09:48 AM
Agree that a 1v1v1 game would be pretty cool.

I think something that focuses on the single player would be nice. I know the game is more multiplayer however my inner role player gamer but being able to traverse the wilds as a knight, or meet fellow brethren in a tavern would be very cool (to me at least).

I do also think their needs to be more weapon and armour options.

The ability to re-position where an ornament sits would be also good (some sit to far forward or don't blend well the the helmet etc).

Herbstlicht
09-22-2017, 10:09 AM
More REAL armor diversity would be lovely.

Here some of my Ideas:
Phase 1:
Knights: With the introduction of the "Romans" give those some knightly armors and give the knights some roman armors.
Vikings: Well, if the Huntress has similar roots to the Highlander, then too, give those new ones more traditional vikingish armor and the old vikings some styles reminescent of the scottish stuff.
Samurai: Guess the new heroes went for lighter armor stuff .. so why not give the new ones some "heavier" variations and the old ones some "lighter" armor varitations?

Phase 2:
Faction Armor!
Now that the war did wage on for a lot of time, many soldiers have salvaged armor and equipment from their opponents, resulting in new armors inspired by their enemies.
Meaning: Give Knights Viking and Samurai Stuff, Vikings Knight and Samurai stuff etc. - not exactly, but at least somewhat influenced.

Phase 3:
Light, medium and heavy armor - with different stats!
That would be like the holy grail of armor design (sadly don't think it will be pulled off)
You decide for more defense vs better stamina and move speed and people will see for what you went.
I take the Kensei for example: The armor he is using now counts as heavy, increases his life to 140 HP but decreasing stamina by 5%. Medium armor will make him move slightly faster (5%) and give slightly more stamina (5%) at the cost of 20 hp. Light armor (imagine some training outfit for example) will decrease his HP by an additional 25HP, but increase his Stamina by 10% and increase his movement speed by 5%.

Of course, this would need some rethinking, specially when it comes to low stamina heroes like the Shinobi. But this poor bugger needs some help anyways.

Ah well, there actually are a lot of possibilities to make this game better. Wonder what will come in the future :3

CheekyKemosabe
09-22-2017, 10:14 AM
I would like to see (or hear rather) some better in match music. It's a little bland just listening to the drums beat to the same tune over and over and over again and it'd be nice to have something that gets the blood flowing, you know?

Like the sound track to Gladiator, with Russel Crow. Now that **** is inspirational!

matt89connor
09-22-2017, 10:21 AM
I would like to see (or hear rather) some better in match music. It's a little bland just listening to the drums beat to the same tune over and over and over again and it'd be nice to have something that gets the blood flowing, you know?

Like the sound track to Gladiator, with Russel Crow. Now that **** is inspirational!

they should call Ramin Djawadi for give you that, or mr Zimmer, and you will see better music ;)

SaschoS
09-22-2017, 10:35 AM
WTF are you dreaming about guys. Every stuff form this game that is old/new is f broken. Fix the game first then dream! This game is so pathetic. I guess no Honor in you devs. How can you be such a ***? This game is just piling **** upon **** until they won't be able to fix anything. They must rework whole game if it is not too late.

The_B0G_
09-22-2017, 01:55 PM
Horses! Have it as a 4th feat. The Shugoki has to ride a donkey though... because it would look hilarious.

The_B0G_
09-22-2017, 01:57 PM
WTF are you dreaming about guys. Every stuff form this game that is old/new is f broken. Fix the game first then dream! This game is so pathetic. I guess no Honor in you devs. How can you be such a ***? This game is just piling **** upon **** until they won't be able to fix anything. They must rework whole game if it is not too late.

If this game is so pathetic, why are you here? You're probably just mad because you still can't land a parry.

Devils-_-legacy
09-22-2017, 02:59 PM
I've keep putting warrior monk loozing like a shoal in maybe a bo love staff weapons and if it's metal would still work against armor was so happy when they said they might be a possibility