PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for new effects (knights)

gabe_woods
09-21-2017, 11:19 PM
vikigs have some of the best effects in the game and knights have some pretty good ones too, but there's some I think should be added. For example I think that the knights should get a effect with crows and I've wanted that for a while. I also was thinking they should add a nature kind of effect like water for samurai, dirt or stone for Vikings and like lava or fire for knights. I think it would be a good theme and would look pretty dope. Also I was wondering if anyone knew when they'll be releasing the next mythic outfits?

UbiNoty
09-22-2017, 02:04 AM
I can pass along the idea for crows! I think the Vikings already have a bat one? But it may be on knights (I can't remember exactly which). And we do have a few nature ones out there, but nature effects are definitely my favorite so I'll bring that up as well :)

Necparfait
09-22-2017, 02:10 AM
I think the bats are available to all factions.

The Vikings definitely have some of the coolest effects, though I tend to like most of them, exclusive and otherwise. The bone one the Vikings got today is killer though. On that note, it comes with their new mythic outfit, the latest set of mythic outfits having been released today, so...

I like the idea of a crow effect, though to be honest I feel like it would fit the Vikings best, because Hugin and Munin, etc.

Tundra 793
09-22-2017, 04:15 AM
I like the idea of a crow effect, though to be honest I feel like it would fit the Vikings best, because Hugin and Munin, etc.

Those two birbs were ravens, not crows. But in game I imagine it'd be really hard to see the difference, so I agree, crows/ravens really should go to the Vikings, just fits them the best.

S0Mi_xD
09-22-2017, 04:42 AM
Those two birbs were ravens, not crows. But in game I imagine it'd be really hard to see the difference, so I agree, crows/ravens really should go to the Vikings, just fits them the best.

shadow raven/crows !!!! YES - - - this should have come with the Nest outfit.