PDA

View Full Version : Warrior's Den September 21st

CandleInTheDark
09-21-2017, 02:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTvuT1KT2cY

The war of wolves rages on, the chaos sown by one named for the angel of the abyss seems never ending. We are Warriors, this is our Den.

Nothing in from his Ericness on Reddit but we have a video, a den must follow ;) We know the PTS will start for the Tribute game soon. Not certain about the content of the week, there are mythic outfits I don't remember and effects I haven't seen in play (anyone recall Loki's Dream for the vikings with floating bones?) but I missed a month last season and they are listed before the last ones I know of. I did come across this https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/714pa8/this_still_needs_to_happen/ take a look at the stickied comment.

The kids have gone home (see last week), the feed is live, we have a Den.

Shorter show today with no big announcements,we will have a Q&A and funny videos, Roman is back off holiday.

PC players you get the Tribute mode on PTS for the weekend, feedback for the devs, they want All The Feedback. On the PTS you will see level three bots spawning, feedback to the devs on that too.

Duel executions event order.

New content of the week, mythic outfits (hey I was right lol).Knights get leaves for Arcadia's Champion, Vikings get bones for Loki's Dream and Samurai get speed lines for Furiously Fast.

Q&A

Status of defence meta fixes. The last workshop three weeks ago they had a build for the players there, they got a lot of feedback, the players liked some of that, they are working on things like no hp regen and a more dangerous out of stamina state, they are aiming for season 4. They will have more character balance changes very soon, they will have patch notes with some next week.

Does anti runaway work if lock unlock is exploited, they think there is a bug there,working on a fix for it.

Conqueror gets his RAH back next patch. Centurion also gets his hoho improved, Lawbringer's voice has been fixed to be spammable, raider airhump spam the second voice was removed and the orochi emote spam is also fixed.

Flicker fix should be in the next patch, the solution they had caused other issues but they have something they feel is ready to go.

Some of the gladiator and highlander gear and ornaments were shown before they were ready hence the question over if some were missing, some will be due season 4.

Highlander and Gladiator should get tournament rewards in the next patch.

Store bundles, they haven't had a recent update but it is something they are working on. A note on price, the price takes into account of you have some of the stuff in the bundle already, it is a dynamic price. The current bundles are over multiple heroes, they want to do some bundles where you unlock several things on one character.

They are working on a lag compensation system, the first iteration was in the last workshop so they are looking for the sweet spot with different values. They don't have a hard date to give yet.

Someone asked why the character balance patches don't go on the PTS. Every time they do a PTS it is like deploying a new build of the game, it requires them to recreate the environment, to have it fully tested and deployed. It is definitely something for big reworks, for slight balance elements like tweaking numbers they have other tools for that, generally balance changes only go into the PTS if they are ready when something else is being tested. In the future they would like to but it is a big process each time. They are still working on trying to do console PTS but that is not as easy as PC.

Update on redistributed tournament rankings. They had an issue where almost75% of the population were gold, they redistributed,they currently have 13% bronze, 23% silver, 33% gold, 23% platinum 9% diamond (I am aware this adds up to 101, take it up with Damien they are his numbers). This is total taking into account all platforms and continents however.

They were asked are there any plans for future 2v2 map variants with a greater focus on suggesting 2v2 over 2(1v1). In the next patch they have modified a lot of the brawl maps in order to have more 2v2 focus and less 2(1v1).

Gladiator's dodge fix, also next patch.

Will it be possible to add engraving to weapons. At the moment customisation is based on which part you use but they are investigating some ideas for next season.

They are not bringing back timesnap because it was creating a lot of inconsistency on when actions were seen, they are working on the lag compensation. Timesnap had built in lag compensation which is what they are working on putting back

Will they increase inventory limit? It is not something they can do easily for performance reasons but they are looking into solutions.

They did a shoutout for Archo-Vax with the For Honor lore post Eric stickied.

Community corner and that's a wrap, they did a couple of questions and a shoutout during and after that I added above.

Next week patch notes.

D-d0g56
09-21-2017, 04:13 PM
Looking forward to tribute, sadly I'm on console. So I'll just have to hear about how awesome it is while imagining that I was playing :/

CandleInTheDark
09-21-2017, 04:33 PM
Looking forward to tribute, sadly I'm on console. So I'll just have to hear about how awesome it is while imagining that I was playing :/

Yeah same here, though if it is already in PTS, hopefully it should drop very early season 4 so eight weeks or so (two and a half more rounds and the offseason tends to be three weeks).

CandleInTheDark
09-21-2017, 05:49 PM
All recapped.

UbiNoty
09-21-2017, 11:37 PM
Candle, dependable as always.

If you have some time to kill, UbiJurassic made a pretty neat gif of Eric invading Damien's personal space. I don't know how he'd feel if I shared it here, but you should be able to find it pretty easily if you go through pope's @ mentions. :) Good luck! It's a treasure hunt! First one to bring it back to me wins!

CandleInTheDark
09-22-2017, 12:09 AM
Candle, dependable as always.

If you have some time to kill, UbiJurassic made a pretty neat gif of Eric invading Damien's personal space. I don't know how he'd feel if I shared it here, but you should be able to find it pretty easily if you go through pope's @ mentions. :) Good luck! It's a treasure hunt! First one to bring it back to me wins!

As requested

https://twitter.com/BT_HawkGuy/status/910907597607272448

D-d0g56
09-22-2017, 12:55 PM
Just to make the video easier to save and share (Because lets face it everyone and their granny will), I extracted the link from HTML. Hopefully vids directly on twitter are support by the forum. Gonna give it a test now.

text link (vid only) ~: https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/DKQwLBoWAAcLnyS.mp4
embed video ~:
https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/DKQwLBoWAAcLnyS.mp4

EDIT: ah it's not supported. Oh well, looks like someone is just gonna have to make a YouTube version of it ;) JK

jordanchamp
09-26-2017, 12:12 PM
This game is really awesome and I am looking to buy this game and will play it on my system I just want to ask can I get some promos for this Game?
http://bestpowerdrills.net/cordless-drills/