PDA

View Full Version : Dear AC Unity developers - It is a very good game

SquisheeMuffin
09-21-2017, 08:09 AM
I just want to say that I'm really enjoying Unity. Paris is a beautiful place to explore and a technical marvel. I'm sorry the console tech was not as much as you had hoped for, in addition to having to release a game that was not ready. I highly prefer this kind of setting and gameplay to Black Flag; while it was a nice change of pace, Unity feels like a truer successor to AC2. The sheer number of people on screen brings the game to life with realistic blending into crowds. This was all dialed back in Syndicate to better match the tech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzOmvYg53ho

People agree?

LoyalACFan
09-21-2017, 03:50 PM
I don't like Unity, but I like it better than Syndicate. For all its flaws, it at least pushed the core gameplay pillars in the right direction. The stealth was more robust than ever before (or since), parkour was fluid and intuitive, and even though combat was a hot mess of attack range and hit detection glitches, it was at least a challenge.

SquisheeMuffin
09-21-2017, 04:05 PM
I don't like Unity, but I like it better than Syndicate. For all its flaws, it at least pushed the core gameplay pillars in the right direction. The stealth was more robust than ever before (or since), parkour was fluid and intuitive, and even though combat was a hot mess of attack range and hit detection glitches, it was at least a challenge.

This. Bar not liking the game :) I have to ask, what's your favourite one then?