PDA

View Full Version : Gladiator Color Scheme Bug

S.J.Lannister
09-20-2017, 06:21 PM
Hello,

I'd like to ask why Gladiator Color Schemes are bugged?

For example: when I'm choosing attacker color scheme with circle with black up, or black down left or black down right dominant color is always red/orange/yellow in every pattern.

Another example: when I'm choosing Warden attacker color scheme with black up, or black down left or black down right there is black dominant possibility (related to specific pattern).

I tried it with many patterns, only Gladiator has this bugged color scheme's. It works fine with specific patterns in every class except Gladiator.

It was intended?

UbiNoty
09-20-2017, 11:17 PM
It's probably a bug. It could be a temporary visual bug, so try restarting first - but if it's still bugging out then it's something we need to fix. If you can do me a huge favor and show us your selection screen and how it is showing the wrong color palette when you select them that would be great for us to have - and what platform you are on as well! I've already made a note of this to be passed over, but if you can send in a ticket (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) as well? :)

S.J.Lannister
09-20-2017, 11:59 PM
It's probably a bug. It could be a temporary visual bug, so try restarting first - but if it's still bugging out then it's something we need to fix. If you can do me a huge favor and show us your selection screen and how it is showing the wrong color palette when you select them that would be great for us to have - and what platform you are on as well! I've already made a note of this to be passed over, but if you can send in a ticket (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) as well? :)

I could but you can check it out easly. Choose Gladiator, attacker color scheme, Concordia Salus gear, choose whatever color you want. Gladiator skirt will remain red/orange/yellow. Restarting game won't help. It's design bug on every platform

UbiNoty
09-21-2017, 12:01 AM
If you can't do a video it's fine. I suggested it because it makes it easier for me to point out an obvious problem to the team and gives them more motivation to get it fixed. I've noted it for them already though, so it'll get to them!

S.J.Lannister
09-21-2017, 02:22 PM
If you can't do a video it's fine. I suggested it because it makes it easier for me to point out an obvious problem to the team and gives them more motivation to get it fixed. I've noted it for them already though, so it'll get to them!

Thank you for your help. Nerf Centurion on the occasion :)