PDA

View Full Version : In the next PTS will be even the meta changes?

matt89connor
09-20-2017, 08:36 AM
they speak about the mode but i don't know if they even put the meta changes, with changes they do after the PTS before

Charmzzz
09-20-2017, 09:06 AM
Sorry, but this seems to be another useless thread. How should we know? And Community Managers never gave out additional information that wasn't released before.

matt89connor
09-20-2017, 09:58 AM
Sorry, but this seems to be another useless thread. How should we know? And Community Managers never gave out additional information that wasn't released before.

i just ask, beacuse i don't see any new info about the PTS...can't even ask a question?

S0Mi_xD
09-20-2017, 10:21 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForHonorPTS/comments/714gdu/public_test_3_tribute_starts_on_september_21st/

Take a look

matt89connor
09-20-2017, 10:30 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForHonorPTS/comments/714gdu/public_test_3_tribute_starts_on_september_21st/

Take a look

oh!...thank you...finally i can check XD

JK2Dealer
09-20-2017, 10:53 AM
Don't worry Matt.

There are some people here which really like to help and are friendly and there are some who "think" they are on the top of the food chain and doesn't need to be polite.

The only thing which was useless and worthless was Charmzzz reply ;)

S0Mi_xD
09-20-2017, 11:02 AM
Don't worry Matt.

There are some people here which really like to help and are friendly and there are some who "think" they are on the top of the food chain and doesn't need to be polite.

The only thing which was useless and worthless was Charmzzz reply ;)

I don't know how much of the "clinch" you followed but it had it's reasons why we where so impolite to Matt.

JK2Dealer
09-20-2017, 01:02 PM
Well Somi, I don't know anything about a clinch you have with him but in the first moment i've seen Charmzzz answer i just thought, that it is kind of inpolite.

If there is a history between him and Matt I just can say sorry ;)

S0Mi_xD
09-20-2017, 01:49 PM
Well Somi, I don't know anything about a clinch you have with him but in the first moment i've seen Charmzzz answer i just thought, that it is kind of inpolite.

No need to be sorry, just wanted to point out, that there is abit more behind it ;)

Vakris_One
09-20-2017, 01:50 PM
It will only be a test of the new Tribute game mode. They wouldn't put in any meta changes because they want to see how people play the mode without the additional distraction of evaluating any meta changes.

Personally, I think it's a little pointless to test a new game mode when we know that the meta will be changed, hopefully before S4. This is mostly going to be throwaway data for Ubi and just early access to a game mode in the beta stage for us players.

CandleInTheDark
09-20-2017, 03:12 PM
Since you are doing this a few times a week, again :rolleyes: just going to leave these community rep posts from the last two you had locked.

We've stated quite a few times that further parry changes likely won't be seen in live until we've had another round of testing in the next upcoming PT.
We know you are all waiting for the parry changes to come, and we want to do our best to deliver the best solution to the problem at hand, and not a haphazard or rushed answer.
We're very thankful for your understanding and ask you for your patience for just a little while longer.

Now I'm going to close this thread as I see you've posted multiply on this issue and can be considered spamming as per the forum rules. In the future, I ask you to refrain from doing so, and instead message either me or any of the other CRs or CMs to ask us to directly address your concerns.

Parry changes will come when they are ready. Since I've already responded to your other post on this topic, I'm going to close this one :)

I can go back to other community rep instructions on spamming these topics if you like, there are a few of them now.

Possibly something to do with the fact that in four weeks he started twenty one topics* saying he wants parry and meta changes and as I said to him the community rep posts I left here, the first of which gives very clear instructions, are only the latest two asking him to please don't. Not that I advocate snippy answers but there have been posts like this over and over since late July.

*Sadly not exaggerating. I counted last time I called him on it to make a point since he told me to go back to live recapping the Dens like it is all I do here after I told him it is getting old.