PDA

View Full Version : A Call to Crusade!

AidenceVonHawke
09-20-2017, 05:55 AM
TO ALL KNIGHTS OF ASHFELD!

If you are a crusader who is loyal to Ashfeld and desire companionship in combat, then look no further. Join the Holy Sepulchre (https://discord.gg/uREjfc7)! We are a friendly community of skilled warriors whose numbers grow each day. Our goal is the training of new knights for the purpose of defending the Holy Land. In our shared camaraderie, we fight for glory. We offer:

A community of knights with whom you can train, converse, share your hero's glorious fashion, participate in competitive and cooperative events, and much more...
War plans which list locations for coordinated tactical asset placement...
The ability to greatly improve one's skill in the squiring process and to learn new heroes with individual-focused coaching...
Ranks and honorary titles with which to recognize one's merit as well as organization into legions...
As well as any wonderful things to come!

To join the ranks of the holy, click here (https://discord.gg/uREjfc7). Should you decide to join us, please comment here, and, when you arrive in the Portcullis, tell them that @AidenceVonHawke sent you. DEUS VULT, BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

UbiNoty
09-20-2017, 11:55 PM
Oh, that's a neat name. We also have a subforum (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1509-Looking-for-Groups) dedicated to looking for friends/recruiting players. So that might be helpful too!

PDXGorechild
09-21-2017, 03:55 PM
share your hero's glorious fashion![/FONT][/SIZE]

Typical flowery, pompous Knights...

CandleInTheDark
09-21-2017, 04:31 PM
One more knight for the cause.

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
09-21-2017, 06:41 PM
Typical flowery, pompous Knights...

Oh look its a Samurai, I thought your kind didnt venture outside the Myre?

I can see why, with that ghastly armor and flimsy swords. Less you venture out the more of your kind survives.

Squire, fetch my riding horse, this thread has become tainted with the smell of Samurai's and Ive lost my appetite.

S0Mi_xD
09-21-2017, 07:04 PM

I can see why, with that ghastly armor and flimsy swords. Less you venture out the more of your kind survives.

Squire, fetch my riding horse, this thread has become tainted with the smell of Samurai's and Ive lost my appetite.

To bad, his feet are cold but his blood is hot.
A raging killer on the way to earn his place in Valhalla.

Same for me, we are brothers of the twin axes.

CandleInTheDark
09-21-2017, 07:15 PM
Dudes play nice, save the barbs for the battlefield.

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
09-21-2017, 07:37 PM

If it isnt a frozen dunga from one of the Viking clans. I thought we had bred most of your kind out, with the rest fleeing to the seas. But apparently even the seas do no not like the taste of dog. I suggest you get on you knees and pray to Odin for safe passage in this thread. Return to Valkeinheim at once, this is a hall for gentleman. Apollyon has warned us of your trickery and sorcery. We fear no man, or wizard here in Ashfeld. Be gone with you and do not forget these rusted weapons of yours, lest I use them to remove thy head from body.

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
09-21-2017, 07:39 PM
Dudes play nice, save the barbs for the battlefield.

Its all love man. Im only messing with them, I hope they know that.

CandleInTheDark
09-21-2017, 07:42 PM
Its all love man. Im only messing with them, I hope they know that.

Fair enough, internet is bad at conveying that lol.

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
09-21-2017, 07:58 PM
Fair enough, internet is bad at conveying that lol.

No I agree and dont blame you for making sure. Civility in any forum is the way to go.

PDXGorechild
09-22-2017, 08:33 AM

Hahaha, Samurai?!

We are VIKINGS!

SwellChemosabe
09-22-2017, 09:04 AM
Nnnnooooooorrrrrddddsssss!!!!!!

Ulrichvonbek111
09-22-2017, 12:18 PM
Really,,,
1st question::
Where exactly is the Holy Land in this game?

2nd question::
Where are the Saracens to whom you wish to reclaim your Holy Land?

Imagine those people who actually believe in their God having to listen and read your zealot dribble.
I've heard and read your calls to take back Jerusalem,,, Holy Land
BUT I CAN'T FIND IT IN THE FOR HONOR WORLD NOR ON THE MAP..
ON YOUR KNEES DEAR CLOWN SHOE...
BEG YOUR LORD TO FORGIVE YOU AND YOUR TIN BROTHERS WHO SHOW MALICE TO ALL OTHERS..
OH CLOWN SHOE,,MIGHTY CLOWN SHOE ARE WE WORTHY...

The_B0G_
09-22-2017, 02:01 PM
Will there be pie?

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
09-22-2017, 05:36 PM
Hahaha, Samurai?!

We are VIKINGS!

You heathen all have the same stench about you.

DoctorMcBatman
09-22-2017, 05:38 PM
I joined this, but the way it's set up in Discord is a bit confusing to newcomers (or, just me?). Is there a forum? And does anyone remember the good ol' days of Xfire?

EDIT: And oh yeah, Vikings suck.

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
09-22-2017, 08:44 PM
Tbh Im in there too and no one really seemed too interested or talkative. Im not really on Discord too much so maybe thats my fault. Ill leave my GT here for XB1

Eightyyards NYC

ChampionRuby50g
09-23-2017, 12:46 PM
Really,,,
1st question::
Where exactly is the Holy Land in this game?

2nd question::
Where are the Saracens to whom you wish to reclaim your Holy Land?

Imagine those people who actually believe in their God having to listen and read your zealot dribble.
I've heard and read your calls to take back Jerusalem,,, Holy Land
BUT I CAN'T FIND IT IN THE FOR HONOR WORLD NOR ON THE MAP..
ON YOUR KNEES DEAR CLOWN SHOE...
BEG YOUR LORD TO FORGIVE YOU AND YOUR TIN BROTHERS WHO SHOW MALICE TO ALL OTHERS..
OH CLOWN SHOE,,MIGHTY CLOWN SHOE ARE WE WORTHY...
There's always one who doesn't get the joke 😖

You heathen all have the same stench about you.

The only stench we have is the stench of blood staining our clothes as we leave your shores after another successful raid. How do you expect to reclaim your "Holy land" when you can't even defend your own shores? Your Christian God's knees would be shaking if he so much as heard Thor's hammer beating his anvil. Leave your offerings off gold and silver at the door, unless you want to be blood eagled!

CandleInTheDark
09-23-2017, 02:59 PM
As a matter of saving time, if you join, have ready a screenshot providing proof of faction, either your profile or the map page on the for honor site while you are logged in.