PDA

View Full Version : What determines and Hero's Feats?

Helnekromancer
09-19-2017, 11:49 PM
Like the topic says, I'm curious to how these decision are made some feats lets players play multiple ways like Conq has the best level 1 feats, Speed Revive for Skirmish/Elmination/Brawl. Conqueror feat to hold down flags and boost them ending the game faster, and Body Count for contesting the soldier flag and getting healed.This makes him/her very flexible.

And then you have Valkyrie who has Rush, Deadly and Bounty Hunter, meaning her purpose in a 4v4 is to fight and kill Heroes, not really effective in holding points or killing soldiers.

UbiJurassic
09-20-2017, 01:09 AM
Feats are largely based around class type. Heavies, like Conqueror, are built well for defense and have feats designed around defensive play. Although Valkyrie is a hybrid or heavy and assassin, the teams intent was to focus her feats more towards that of an assassin. However, the aspects of a heavy come with her gameplay, where her shield makes her a much more adaptable fighter than the typical assassin.

Helnekromancer
09-20-2017, 01:21 AM
Feats are largely based around class type. Heavies, like Conqueror, are built well for defense and have feats designed around defensive play. Although Valkyrie is a hybrid or heavy and assassin, the teams intent was to focus her feats more towards that of an assassin. However, the aspects of a heavy come with her gameplay, where her shield makes her a much more adaptable fighter than the typical assassin.

Oh okay, I think i understand it better now, thanks for responding. Feats play a huge role in these 4v4 modes and not having something as simple as body count or a heal can make a hero unattractive to pick.