PDA

View Full Version : Flying Conquerer corpses!

Hatred2016
09-19-2017, 07:03 PM
So, lately I (Conq) will be knocked down and if the next heavy attack kills me my lifeless ragdoll body shoots into orbit! It only seems to happen when I'm A. laying on the ground out of stamina (haven't seen it happen wit stamina), and B. I am 1 hit away from death and that hit lands while on the ground, out of stamina and seems to need to be a heavy attack, lights don't seem to send my flying.
It pretty funny to see, I am not complaining about that, what does suck is that because of this I have to wait out the timer and I can't be revived. I have landed on the boat from getting killed on the upper flag area of 1 map, I have ended up on top of huts and buildings and I have been launched out into water off cliffs. It doesn't happen every single time so I am not sure exactly what triggers it to happen, I am not even sure if the player I am fighting sees me flying off into the sunset, I hope so cause it sure is pretty funny looking.
I don't play highlander or centurion myself but I have seen other players in matches floating instead of running as well. I haven't noticed any other character doing this, just those 2.

Is this a thing or is my fiancÚ slowly poisoning me for playing video games to much and its all in my head!?!?

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
09-19-2017, 07:33 PM
Youre not the only one, my Conqueror went flying out of my XB1, bounced of the floor, hit the wall and finally bounced back in the game. The crazy thing is people are able to revive me from where I was killed, not where my floating corpse lands.

Same thing with the ice skating, but its the Highlander only for me.

DoctorMcBatman
09-19-2017, 07:36 PM
It's happened to me a few times; I don't think it's only conqueror. Just another bug, albeit a funny and harmless one. Though not being able to be revived is slightly annoying - if the corpse flies out of bounds.

SoulEavens
09-19-2017, 07:41 PM
Another Conq here! You are not alone Brother, we Conquers like to Surf on our Shields into Sunset upon Defeat. Once Centurion made me cross half the Entire Map with a Chagred Heavy while I was on the Ground. it was extremly funny! Actually i have been able to be ressurected even if i flew away since, the death Sign/Plus Sign stayed at the Spot i died.

I can confirm all of the Bugs you mentioned, ive seen them all ingame and with most heroes, every now and then. With the exception of the Flying Conq Bug, they are however rather rare. (Alt least i dont see them often.)

CandleInTheDark
09-19-2017, 07:44 PM
Hmm weird, when I did it to a bot, he was revived by one of his allies where I killed him. It was freaky to see because his limbs had flown everywhere and came back together.

DoctorMcBatman
09-19-2017, 07:52 PM
Youre not the only one, my Conqueror went flying out of my XB1, bounced of the floor, hit the wall and finally bounced back in the game. The crazy thing is people are able to revive me from where I was killed, not where my floating corpse lands.

Same thing with the ice skating, but its the Highlander only for me.

Yes, I remember it happening this way a few times as well.

UbiJurassic
09-20-2017, 01:39 AM
The team has definitely seen some hilarious looking videos of Conquerors "blasting off again". We're looking into why it's happening and will then look to get it resolved in a future patch.

xRocketfishx
09-20-2017, 01:41 AM
This was introduced after the devs tested what would happen if you used an emote on a dead body to send it flying. As for the gliding, most all character do it and it has to do with lag I think

rastassin
09-20-2017, 02:36 AM
I am a flying Conq also :D tho i havent even noticed it is only Conq who is flying.. Lets fly together fellow Conqs :D

Vakris_One
09-20-2017, 03:22 AM
You think that's something. One time my Conq got hit so hard he rocketed off with such force he broke straight through my Uplay launcher, ricocheted off into my Steam library and ended up in the Mass Effect 2 assets folder. He's still there!

:p

The team has definitely seen some hilarious looking videos of Conquerors "blasting off again". We're looking into why it's happening and will then look to get it resolved in a future patch.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/masonry/001/207/581/8eb.gif

DON'T PATCH IT! Let Air Conq fly free, we beg of you :D

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
09-20-2017, 07:09 PM
ended up in the Mass Effect 2 assets folder. He's still there!

But is he a Spectre?

CandleInTheDark
09-20-2017, 07:16 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib084tzN8H0